𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

ADALINETAYLOR: in love w her 💞🥺

4 million likes | 1 million comments

VIEW ALL COMMENTS

JESSELEESOFFER: 1/2 of my favorite girls ❤️

"You want some more berries, baby?" Adaline asks her daughter, who smiles, nodding her head. Adaline puts more blueberries and strawberry's on the two year olds plate, who just swings her legs back and forth in excitement.

Adaline looks up when she hears someone say, "hey" right next to her, and sees a Jesse and she sighs.

"What are you doing here?"

"You've been ignoring my calls"

Alora looks up to see her father and she smiles and stands up on the chair, raising her arms up to be picked up. Jesse smiles, picking up his daughter and kisses her cheek, "hi my sweet girl"

"I don't know what you want from me, Jesse."

"Come back home, please" Jesse says, going to sit down with Alora on his lap.

"J, I love you with all of my heart. But I don't believe you want to be with me anymore"

"Why wouldn't I want to be with you, Della? I fought for you. I'm in love with you"

Adaline looks down, placing with her thumbs, "Then why don't you want to marry me?"

Jesse looks at the brown eyes girl in shock, "what? Of course I do"

"We've been together for four years. We have a child together. A beautiful daughter and I'm still just your girlfriend"

"Della, listen to me. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I do want you to be my wife. I never forget about any of that. Life got in the way and I never found the perfect moment. I just wanted it to be special for you"

"Really?"

"I want you to think every day is perfect when we're together. I just want you to be happy" Jesse says, placing his hand on the table. Adaline smiles, placing her hand on top of his, "I love you, J"

"I love you too, Della"

Then they look at Alora who was stuffing her mouth with berries and they both laugh.

authors note;

😭😭🥹🥹🥺🥺