𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨.

ADALINETAYLOR: my beautiful family 😍🥺

3 million likes | 101k comments

Jesse sits on the pool chair, holding onto his daughters hands, who was balancing on his legs. Jesse looks over to see his girlfriend at the bar, grabbing a drink with Marina and Patrick.

"I can't believe he hasn't proposed yet" Marina says, taking a sip of her margarita.

"I know" Adaline says, looking behind her to see Jesse giving their daughter kisses, "do you think he even wants to be married?"

"Oh my god, of course"

Patrick puts his arm around the girls neck and says, "he'd be stupid not to do it soon. He will, Dalin. Don't worry"

Adaline sighs, "yeah"

Adaline looks in the mirror and brushes her hair and sighs. She loves Jesse more than anything in the world. And she wants to be with him but now she's starting to second guess if he wanted to be with her.

Adaline goes into her room and her daughters room and packs both of them a bag while Jesse was out doing errands.

Adaline goes to pick up her one and half year old who was playing with her toys and rests her on her hip. "Ready to go on a trip baby?" She asks Alora, who smiles and nods her head.

She writes a note for Jesse and goes to put her daughter in a carrier and grabs their bags and leaves.

~~~

Jesse walks through the door and yawns, "Della?" and he got no response, "hello?"

Jesse sets down his bag and looks around to see no one and finds a note on the counter, saying how Adaline and Alora left, and his heart sank.

Jesse goes to take out his phone and starts making phone calls. "Taylor, hey. You're like the fifth person I've tried. Is Della and Alora with you?"

Taylor looks behind him and says, "Uhh, yeah"

"Did she tell you what's going on?"

"A little bit. She's sad, man. She doesn't think you love her or want to be with her anymore"

"What? That's crazy. Why would she think that?"

"I don't know. Listen, just give her some time, okay?"

"Yeah, sure"

authors note;

trouble in paradise 😭😭