𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

ADALINETAYLOR: where do I begin? I'm sad you're leaving but you're going off to do bigger and better things

ADALINETAYLOR: where do I begin? I'm sad you're leaving but you're going off to do bigger and better things. I'm going to miss your smile and your laugh and your constant dad jokes on set. the best on and off screen best friend someone could ask for 💞

2 million likes | 100k comments

VIEW ALL COMMENTS

SOPHIABUSH: I love you sm addi. I'm gonna miss our pranks 😭😭🥹

Adaline walks into her apartment and shouts, "bubba, I'm home"

"I'm in the bedroom but don't come in here"

Adaline raises an eyebrow in suspicion as she puts her keys on the hook and bag on the counter. Adaline goes to grab a water from the fridge when Jesse walks out and says, "hi angel" going in for a kiss.

"What were you doing in there?"

"Umm...." He says, placing his hands on her hips.

"Jesse Lee"

"I was wrapping your birthday present"

"I told you I didn't want anything. It's not a big deal"

"But you deserve it. And I'm not taking no for an answer"

Adaline leans in for a kiss, "thank you baby" then she sets her water down and starts to walk away, "now I'm gonna go take a shower ... if you wanna keep me company"

Jesse smiles and follows after his girlfriend like a lost puppy dog and he wouldn't have it any other way.

THE NEXT DAY

"You're staring"

"I'm not staring. I'm admiring" Jesse states, leaning on his head on his left hand as he places his hand on her bare stomach. Adaline opens her eyes and looks at her boyfriend and smiles, "oh you're admiring, huh?"

Jesse nods his head, "oh yeah" then he leans in for a kiss, "happy birthday Angel"

Adaline smiles into the kiss and wraps her arms around Jesse's neck, who gets on top of her, "thank you bubba"

Jesse starts kissing Adalines neck, down her chest and her stomach. Adaline runs her fingers through his short brown hair.

And the rest is history 😉