𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

JESSELEESOFFER: 😍😍😍

JESSELEESOFFER: 😍😍😍

1 million likes | 100k comments

ADALINETAYLOR: can't believe I didn't know you back when you were 23 🤤😭😍😂

4 million likes | 2 million comments

VIEW ALL COMMENTS

JESSELEESOFFER: WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS?
adalinetaylor: 👀👀👀

"Oh you think you're funny huh?" Jesse says walking into the bedroom where Adaline was just smiling at her phone. "Yeah. I do. You look hot"

Jesse laughs and starts to run and jumps on the bed, making Adaline fly up, who starts laughing and he starts tickling her.

"J, stop please" Adaline says as she's trying to catch her breath between all the tickling and laughing.

"Say it"

"Never"

"Say it or I won't stop" Jesse says, still tickling his girlfriend.

"Okay okay."

"Say it"

"You're the best kisser in the whole wide world"

"Thank you" Jesse says, sitting up , not tickling Adaline anymore. Adaline catches her breath and goes to sit on her boyfriends lap, "you really are a good kisser though"

Jesse raises an eyebrow, "oh really?" And Adaline nods her head, going in to place her lips on his. Jesse places his hands on her hips, guiding his hands up and down her back, "you're a really good kisser too"

Adaline combs her fingers through his short brown hair, "I love you, Jesse"

Jesse looks into Adaline chocolate brown eyes, "I love you more than anything in this whole world, Della"

"I'm so excited. I never had a picnic on the beach before" Adaline smiles, as her hand is clasped with Jesse's as he guides her onto the beach with a picnic basket and blanket in hand.

"Me either. And the suns gonna set soon" Jesse says and Adaline squeals in excitement.

"And Alora is okay, right?"

"Yes. She's with Taylor"

~~~

As the night goes on, the sun was starting to set, Jesse and Adaline were having chocolate covered strawberries after an amazing meal Jesse had prepared and a bottle of amazing champagne.

"This is one of your best date ideas, j" Adaline smiles, drinking from the champagne flute. Jesse stands up, holding out his hand, "it's about to get better"

"How can this get better?"

"You'll see"

Adaline takes Jesse's hand and stands up, following after him and they walk towards the water.

"This is so beautiful" Adaline says then turns around to see Jesse on one knee and him holding out a ring, "oh my god"

"Della, I've—I've been in love with you since the second I met you. You have been my light. You've helped me through a lot of shitty things. And I couldn't ask for a better mother to my daughter."

Adaline hands covers her mouth, holding back her tears, "J—"

"You have made everything so different. You've made me see things in a different light. You're the color in my black and gray world. Will you marry me?"

Adaline frantically nods her head, "yes"

Jesse stands up and picks Adaline up, who wraps her arms around his neck and spins her around, he then sets her down and brings her into a kiss, "god, I love you"

"I love you too bubba"

Jesse goes to take the ring out of the box and slides it on her finger, "I can't wait to marry you"

"I can't wait to marry you either" Adaline smiles, bringing Jesse into another kiss, "I have something to tell you"

"What, you want a divorce already?" Jesse
Jokes and Adaline hits his chest. "No. I'm pregnant"

"What?"

authors note;

OH MY GOD
so many things happening here 😯

OH MY GOD so many things happening here 😯