𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

ADALINETAYLOR: dear mom and dad, I miss you guys more than anything in this world 💔 but I have done some great things, that I know you'd be proud of, I do everything for you two ❤️ I will love you guys forever 💞

4 million likes | 1 million comments

"Adaline Taylor?"

Adaline looks up to see the nurse, and her and Jesse get up to follow her into the exam room.

"Here you guys are. The doctor will be right in"

"Thank you" Adaline says, going over to the exam table and sits on the edge. Jesse goes to sit in the chair next to her and puts his hand on her knee, "you excited?"

"Yeah. I just wish I could share this with my parents"

"I know, Della. They would be so proud of you"

Adaline sighs. She missed her parents more than anything. It was hard to live through the bad memories.

Alora and Anderson Taylor were murdered in their home when Adaline was 15. Luckily, she wasn't home when it happened but the next morning when she came home from her sleepover, she found their bodies, which would traumatize her for centuries to come. And to this day, they've never found the guy.

~~~

The doctor wipes away the jelly from adalines stomach and smiles, "the baby looks healthy. I will go print out the sonograms and we'll talk about the gender"

A few minutes later, the doctor walks back in and hands the sonograms to Adaline and Jesse, "you guys ready?"

Adaline and Jesse look at each other and smiles and both nod their heads.

"It's a girl" The doctor says, making them smile, "congratulations"

Adaline and Jesse kiss them hug each other in so much joy.

authors note;

ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!💞😭🥹