𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

Adaline stands in wardrobe as they put the baby bump on her. "How's it feeling addi? Not to tight right?" Lelia (the wardrobe expert) asks. Adaline takes a deep breath and says, "it's good"

"Are you okay?"

Adaline nods her head and says, "totally why?"

"Because you're usually talking my ear off right now"

"I'm good, just tired I guess" the brunette says, then looks over to her left to see Jesse walking in and her heart drops. Jesse looks to his left to see Adaline, who quickly looks away, and his heart drops too.

Flashback
Last week

Adaline takes a deep breath as she rides the elevator up to jesses floor, "grow some balls. you got this"

Adaline gets off the elevator, fixing her shirt as she walks down the hall, her anxiety rising. "You are Adaline god damn Taylor. Get it together." Then she sighs, "shit"

As Adaline was about to walk away, the door opens, "della?"

She turns around, "Hi"

"What are you doing here? Are you okay?"

"Umm..." Adaline takes a deep breath, "I need to tell you something"

"Okay"

Adaline looks at jesses puppy dog eyes, the freckles that form over his nose and cheeks and she swore she fell in love with him again.

"I love you, J"

"What?"

"I love you and I wanna be with you and I'm sorry it took so long for me to say it"

"Babe, I'm ready" a voice says, walking closer to them from inside the apartment and Adalines heart instantly drops to her stomach.

"Della, I'm—"

Adaline put up her hand to make him stop talking, "stop. how could I be so stupid?"

"You're not stupid. Della, just listen to me"

"Don't call me that" she says, then as the mystery voice comes into view, tears instantly hit, "Torrey?"

"Hey Addi" she smiles.

"What are you doing in chicago?"

"I just got casted in the new chicago series"

Adaline scoffs, "of course you did"

"Is there something wrong?"

Adaline bites her tongue even though Torrey deserved a good few words from her, "nope" then she walks away.

Flashback over

"Hey Lelia are we almost done?"