𝟕 | 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐔𝐋

"So

"So.. the Rengoku-san that your little brother mentioned is someone important for you?" Gojo asked. She nodded. "I'm going to see how Yuuji was doing now! You can tell me the rest after this!" 

Y/N went around the school to find where the heck are Nobara and Megumi.

"What are you guys doing?" she asked.

"Practicing-" Megumi said. Panda threw Nobara to the air.

"Hello, Kamado-sensei," a green haired girl asked.

"I already told you to call me Y/N for short, Maki," the h/c woman leaned in on a wall. "Yuuta started to call me that too since first year."

"Okay, I'm right here while watching Itadori watching random movies that Gojo-san said," Y/N thought

"Sensei, where did you go last afternoon?" Yuuji asked.

"Watching Nobara and Megumi," the h/c woman answered. "Where's Gojo-san anyways?"

"He said he has some things to do so he left," Y/N sat beside Yuuji that is holding a doll?

"That doll is somewhat cute."

"Why are you here, sensei?" 

"Gojo-san asked me to watch over you so here I am," Y/N replied.

"Yuuji, Kamado-kun," Gojo said out of nowhere.

"Gojo-sensei?!" Yuuji said.

"Let's get out of here."

"To where?" Y/N asked.

"Let's go on a field trip... to a high-end jujutsu battle," Gojo said. "Today, I'll teach you about... domain expansion."

"Wait what-" Gojo gripped the both of their shirt and teleported. He's standing literally on top of a river like what. God of Water, is that you? (gojo was in his god of water era) 

"How-"

"Today, these two are going to sit in this class," Gojo said.

"We're in class just now?!" Yuuji said.

"What the heck is that thing?" the h/c pointed at the curse.

"Answer for Yuuji, we jumped. Answer for Kamado-kun, that's a Special Grade Curse," Gojo answered.

"Are you going to use them as shields?" Jogo asked.

"Shields? No no. As I said, they're going to sit in this lesson today," Gojo said.

"You brought two of burdens. How laughable."

"it should be fine. Because you're weak." Gojo grinned (I swear I nearly die after hearing him say that). Jogo's head burst out fire like a volcano which marked that he's very mad.

"Domain Expansion: Coffin of the Iron Mountain," Jogo said which made the three of them teleported inside a weird mountain cliff.

"Wait how- just how? If he's a demon slayer, Oyakata-sama might've made another higher rank than the other Hashiras. Like that Fuji head. He can make such big place like this?! Then Gojo-san can teleport us every where and stand on top of a water? How strong are these people? What breathing style did they use?" those questions kept on lingering on her mind until Gojo interrupted her train of mind.

"Watch this," he grinned at her.

"Is that girl a jujutsu sorcerer? Because out of all those three, I barely feel any cursed energy from her," Jogo thought. Gojo pulled his blindfold down which revealed his ocean eyes.

"Domain Expansion: Infinite Void." Gojo said.

"Infinite what?" she said

"Infinite what?" she said. She were supposed to be in front of that Fuji head. Now she's now on his back. Gojo pulled his head off and threw it out which made Y/N squirmed.

"How did you that without a nichirin blade?" she asked.

"I have my own ways," Gojo smirked. All of them got down and Gojo stepped on the Jogo's head.

"Who sent you?" he asked. No answer. Suddenly, a garden of flowers appeared in front of them.

"Kanae-san is alive?!" Y/N said. A branch grabbed her legs which pulled Y/N up.

"I can handle this- wait sorry no! I can't!" Yuuji said.

"I forgot to bring my katana," she said flatly (flat like Shittykawa :)) Then the branch dropped both you and Yuuji down. "My head feels dizzy."

"Let's go back," Gojo said.