𝟐𝟕 | 𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃

"Ren

"Ren...?" Y/N's voice was low that no one could even hear it except that person in front of her. She turned around as her katana screeched again. "I thought you were dead."

"I did die," he walked closer and slowly exposed his whole eyes. Shining yellow orbs like the snake with a kanji in the middle. Upper Moon 5. He lifted her chin up and looked at the red orbs on her eyes. "Look at you, all grown up now."

That morning was the first day of the year which was the day when people had to go to the wishing place for good fortune.

As the Kamado family arrived, a little boy with his hakama and white bangasa in his hands ran towards them.

"Y/N-chan!!" the child smiled as he waved his tiny hands.

"Ren!!" she exclaimed as she stretched her hands wide open and looked like a bird with her kimono.

"I still don't understand why would he hang out with her," one of the people said.

"Where's your sister?" she asked.

"She said she wouldn't be back. She got caught up with another parade," the blue haired child pouted, waving his hands up and down like a bird. "I really want to meet Yuki-nee!"

"Ren-san!!" Tanjiro walked limply towards the older child.

"Hello, Tanjiro-kun!" he smiled. Ren was a child that always hung out with the Kamado siblings. He accompanied Tanjiro whenever he sold his charcoal when Y/N was missing. He always dreamt of being a samurai, not a taikomochi. His sister never laid a finger or her leg to her hometown and visited her family ever again.

Somehow after 11 years from that time, he went missing. People on her village kept on saying that he was dead. Tanjiro visited his family and their family said that blood were flowing around his tatami by the time they found him without him around there.

Little did they know that he was in the world where him and his sister were having a lot of "fun" in the Red Light District. Ren was a demon since a century and over years ago. He turned into Upper Moon 5 with Gyokko. Yuki turned into a demon 50 years ago and the same thing happened to her. She got teleported by Akuma. That's how she became a Cursed Spirit since 10 years ago.

Ren's activity to gain food? He would seduce geisha or oiran from different houses to have a night with him and what's left in the morning are their bones.

"What are you doing here?" Y/N asked.

"To kill you," he smirked as the people next to him crawled to Y/N's legs without her realizing.

"Hinokami Kagura: Shining Ray of Grace," the katana formed a fire basin towards the ground and chopped the Teke Teke.

"Blood Demon Art: Kamaitachi," he said as he jumped back. "Blood Demon Art: Katakirauwa."