𝟐𝟐 | 𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐌

Y/N has been avoiding Gojo ever since the day they both kissed for a week and half already

Y/N has been avoiding Gojo ever since the day they both kissed for a week and half already. She will either go on solo missions or train with the second year students; not the first years because Gojo will always be there.

As Y/N walked in the big school, she kept on looking at her back if someone is watching her. She went into the school's pond and saw the fishes swimming around.

"You're usually with Satoru," Yaga said as he approached the younger girl. "Did something happened between you and him?"

"Nothing happened, Yaga-san," Y/N smiled.

"But you kept on avoiding him these lately," he said.

"It doesn't mean that something bad happened between us."

"Okay then. How was Panda now?"

"He's so cool. I never thought that a panda can be that powerful!"

"Panda is not a panda. He's a Cursed Corps."

"E, nani?"

"I created him years ago."

"Wow... you can create a doll that exactly looked like a panda," the h/c woman said. Y/N and Yaga kept on talking about random stuff like Gojo's life or about their life.

"Have you got any mission lately?" he asked.

"A few with the first years from Ijichi-san or Nitta and some solo missions," Y/N answered. "Sometimes Satoru told me to do some of the missions alone when it was supposed to be with him too."

"Wait, I thought-"

"I'll get going now, Yaga-san," the h/c woman said.

"Sensei!" Yuuji ran through the hallways and threw himself on his teacher

"Kamado-sensei!" Nobara shouted.

"You seldom visit us now," Megumi said.

"E-eh... I got a lot of missions," the lavender eyed woman (you) said.

"But you avoid Gojo-sensei too," the salmon haired boy said. "What's wrong with him?"

"Well," the h/c woman fidgeted with her fingers. "I'm mad at him because of the sudden kiss."