𝟏𝟓 | 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃

TW: violence

TW: violence

"Akaza-dono! Show some concern to me! I'm so worried about you for the past few years," the Upper Moon Two said

"Akaza-dono! Show some concern to me! I'm so worried about you for the past few years," the Upper Moon Two said. (Douma my bro, you haven't met for legit 113 years) The Upper Moon Three next to him punched his hand.

"Shut up," he said. "Hey, biwa lady! Has Muzan-sama arrived yet?"

"He hasn't," the biwa demon replied.

"How about Upper Moon One? There's no way he died, right?" Akaza asked.

"He was here the whole time," A curtain opened up and revealed the one and only Upper Moon One.

"Muzan-sama has arrived," he said.

"Really?" Doma said. Akaza turned around and saw the King of Demons with a mere demon next to him. 

"He's going to replace Daki with that demon? That mere demon?" Doma said meanwhile the others bowed. Doma frowned and bowed along with the others.

"Gyutaro is dead. The Upper Moons have waned." Muzan said. The demon next to him kept on standing next to him, freezing. "But there's another reason why I called all of you here. Akuma, mind introducing yourself?" 

The demon next to him stood up and took an inhale.

"I'm Akuma. I was the one who moved the Hinokami Hashira, Kamado Y/N, into another dimension. I'm the former Lower Moon 1," Akuma said which made everyone's jaw dropped except Kokushibou and Akaza.

"I'm planning on making him as my vessel," everyone's jaw including Kokushibou and Akaza dropped. "He's pretty powerful for a demon who just got transformed into one. His Blood Demon Arts are Shadow Dragon and Hell Portal. He has this power called Domain Expansion. I remember he helped me defeating that Hashira."

"Domain Expansion...?" Akaza murmured.

"I can show you how it works," Akuma tilted his head. He put his hand together (his Domain Expansion hand thingy is pretty familiar with Sukuna's so just imagine his hands lol) and three mountains built up behind Akuma.

"Domain Expansion: Chamber of Wonderland," he said. The rest of the other demons got teleported there thanks to his Domain Expansion. "I have more but I can't do it here or it'll destroy the fortress."