It's Winter here!

Here it is, the end of this Gojo fanfiction. Thank you so much for following me all the way here until the end of the story. The people that mainly supported me from the first chapter until the last chapter, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, especially MikuSailor. She was the first person to comment on my story.

Well then, this is not the end yet. There's still one book that explained about the whole Tsugikuni clan and their things related with the Gojo clan. AND OFC THEIR CHILDREN DUHHHHH

Welp, that's it. I guess I'll see you in the sequel! Bye bye~ Take care everyone! I love you! In here is my first logic when writing this story.

1. The Tsugikuni clan
I actually didn't know about this idea until chapter 29. I mixed the whole thing and wrote them in mind about the techniques including Ryuguji and everything.

2. Infinity Castle Arc
The readers were supposed to be fighting Akuma with Gojo's Domain Expansion technique but turns out I'll create my own techniques since I have the idea for the Tsugikuni clan.

3. Y/N's "death"
It was supposed to be a very happy ending with the readers and Gojo having children but guess what. I kinda wanted to make angsty ending and make a sequel for it. And yeah. Here we go~

4. The Gods
Inspired from Genshin Impact's Archons

5. Domain Expansion
I originally wanted readers to use Hollow Purple while fighting Muzan but no.

I will be publishing the sequel in February 15th 2022 at 9 PM SGT so please stay tuned! If you don't mind, please join my server! Here's the link: https://discord.gg/mCn2CVDP !! I do voice reveals there and maybe... a face reveal.

WELL! Different is signing off now! I'll see you guys in the sequel! Bye bye~