𝟑𝟗 | 𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍!

TW: violence and disturbing content

TW: violence and disturbing content. If you're sensitive with disturbing contents, please skip the chapter after you found the warning.

 If you're sensitive with disturbing contents, please skip the chapter after you found the warning

"I've been summoned," the dragon's form turned into a human. A man around his 20's bowed down next to her with the tongue of a snake. There were some of his red dragons scales around on his hand. His torso were exposed, only a border of clothing covering his body. 

She patted his head softly. "It really required the sacrificial of one of my eyes to summon you, huh, Ryuguji-sama?"

"I took the right one that was broken," he answered. "What is your order now, my ancestor?"

"Ryuguji..." Gakuganji's eyes widened in shock. "The scared technique of the Tsugikuni clan."

"How the hell did that woman summoned that technique?!"

"I told you old man," the white haired man smirked. "She ain't weak just like what you said."

"You love eyes very much?" she raised an eyebrow at the human formed dragon. He nodded. She walked in front of him and crouched down. She pulled out an eyeball of Akuma. "You would love this."

"That's the eye... of her brother," he said. "I refused to eat the eye of my descendant."

Descendant? What did he mean by that? "He is a demon, not a human."

"He was a human and one of my descendants," he explained. "But I swore to myself that I will do anything that my Master asked me to do."

"I want you to..." she muttered. "...control the rest of my body until he died."

He stood up next to her. His body was taller than her and stronger than her. "Your order is my command, Tsugikuni-sama."

His body turned into a glass orb with the color red and went straight to her back. Her eyes turned red with a black line in the middle like a snake's. Black sharp nails grew and horns grew on her forehead. Dragon-like tattoos appeared in her arms completed with a black flame-like mark on her cheek. Her tongue formed into a snake's tongue.