𝟐𝟎 | 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄

"You really have a death wish for hurting my comrades and little brother, huh?" Y/N irked

"Have you ever understand the word "hostage"? I did that not because I want to kill them. But to make you turn yourself over," Yuki replied. "But I would actually kill all of them including the strongest Jujutsu sorcerer if my master didn't order me to kill you."

She walked behind the h/c woman and grabbed her neck from behind. "You're going to die here."

"Says who?" Y/N asked. Her fist that was covered with the red fire punched her. "I was thinking about something."

"About how you're going to die?" the curse asked.

"Nope. It's about how you're going to bite the dust today."

"Should be the other way around," Yuki said.

Gojo POV

Is Y/N going to use her cursed technique now? Is it going to be something connected to birds? Like owls and crows like Mei Mei? Or anything related to fire?

3rd Person POV

"You hurt my little brother, comrades, and students. You killed many people, Yuki," Y/N said.

"How did you know my-" Y/N's hand reached her face and threw it. 

"I might've test out my cursed technique again," the Hashira said. "Well this is a good oputunity to do that."

Even without a head, Yuki can survive without her head. She placed her hand on the ground and mist came out from it. 

"Cursed Technique: Zombie Kingdom," the mist formed into bunch of little ice zombies and started to surround Y/N.

"Nee-san!" Tanjiro kept on shouting even though he knew that his sister can't hear him due to the thick ice wall in front of him. 

"She'll do something. Just wait a few more minutes," Gojo said while holding the ice wall in front of him.

"You said you can melt the ice over here," the Wind Hashira irked.

"I said break, not melt," Gojo reminded. The ice wall started to crack while Y/N on the other side kept on struggling with the zombies that kept on holding into her legs.

"Just wait a little, Y/N. A little more and you can launch your cursed technique," the h/c woman thought. The fire around her body started to disappear which made Y/N more frustrated.

"Y/N! Think of something that make you mad!" Gojo finally shouted.

"Something that can make me mad..?"

"I'll let you go all out with your cursed energy! I'm not going to restrict you as long as you defeat that curse!" he shouted again.

"First, I need to get rid of these zombies first. Then I'll go after that curse," Y/N mumbled. She clapped both of her hands and waited. "Owl Assault."