Filler: Here Come New Challengers!

Disclaimer: I don't own anything besides the OCs. Overlord is owned by Enterbrain, Kugane Maruyama, and the anime is owned by Funimation and Kadokawa Pictures Inc. RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (RIP). Please support the official releases.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What the hell is that!?" Weiss asked.

Sid stands up from his throne. "Looks like we have some unwanted guests."

A huge portal opens and sucks in Jacques Schnee and Arthur Watts causing everyone to lose their shit.

"Calm down everyone! I'm sure they're be fine!" Sid tells them.

"How can you say that!? Our father is gone!" Winter yells at Sid.

Sid rolls his nonexistent(?) eyes. "Oh please, that bastard was no father to you or your siblings, heck, he wasn't a good husband either. I bet the guy was too insecure to have sex because he has a small di-"

"Quiet/Shut up!" Weiss, Winter, and Whitley said.

"Now that you mention it..." Willow mutters.

"""Mother!""" The Schnee siblings cried out blushing.

The villains didn't really care about it. Tyrian was entertained by the chaos, Cinder let out a dark chuckle imagining where the good doctor ended up; hopefully somewhere awful. Hazel and the White Fang didn't care, but someone was worried.

Salem and Ozpin were looking at where the portal was and felt something familiar about it.

'It couldn't be...' They both thought as they instinctively hug their children tightly.

Everyone was still panicking when another portal popped out from the side of the room, and out came two very menacing figures.

Both of these individuals were male, one was colored yellow while the other was purple. On both their heads lay horns, the yellow one had horns of a deer while other had horns of a goat.

 On both their heads lay horns, the yellow one had horns of a deer while other had horns of a goat

(I don't own this image; just imagine the two without the lake and replace it with the theater)

'The Brother Gods.' Both Salem and Ozpin thought, both surprised and terrified.

"So this is where you all were, it's rather interesting to say the least." Said the God of Light looking around the room and it's decorations.

"At least it beats the empty black void of space, brother" The God of Darkness added.