Twin Swords of Slashing Death

Disclaimer: I don't own anything besides the OCs. Overlord is owned by Enterbrain, Kugane Maruyama, and the anime is owned by Funimation and Kadokawa Pictures Inc. RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (RIP). Please support the official releases.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The door creaks. "Its about time you showed up. I was starting to get worried something bad might have happened." Clementine takes off her hood revealing herself to the group. "Shame on you for making me wait."

"Oh... sorry, the shop will open in the morning." Nfirea said.

"Hey! Do you not know who this woman is?" Dyne asks the pharmacist.

Clementine cackles. "'Course he doesn't. Or he be running away."

"I think I'd rather smash your face in than run away." Yang said.

The S.O.D. rush in front of Nfirea preparing to fight. "Nfirea get behind us!"

"You're affinity for magical items is exactly what I need for my plans. I want you to summon an army of the undead just for me." Clementine explains.

"What?" Nfirea said.

"Whether you like or not, you'll wear the Crown of Wisdom. So you might as well come along. It'll be fun. Whadday say?"

"An army of the undead? Can he really do it?" Whitely asked.

"Technically he wouldn't be the one doing it. He'll just be the battery to fuel the mass summoning ritual. Nothing more than a slave." Sid states.

Adam sent glares at the screen knowing full well what its like to be a slave.

"Shit!" Sun said.

The G.O.D. scoffs. "Can't these mortals come up with anything original?"

"Afraid not. It takes a real genius to come up with something remotely original and the only one who here fits that category is Pietro there." Sid replies.

Pietro feels a bit of pride swelling within him at being acknowledge by a god while Arthur simply glares at his former colleague. 

 "Who the hell are you!?" Dyne demands.

"I'm the last person whose going to see you boys alive~ After you have suffered a slow and painful demise, your friend and I are going to cast a spell. We're going to summon an army of the undead together. We're going release an army of the undead together. There's no way to control the number of creatures that I'm planning on raising to the grave, so be prepared for utter chaos!" The camera zooms in on Clementine's face as her smile grows wider. "I've waited so long for this power!"

Niferia yelps and drops the lamp to the ground breaking it.

"She's absolutely nuts!" Roman shouts.

Neo nods frantically.

"What a bitch. She's worse than Tyrian." Cinder said.

"You wouldn't be saying that if you knew what happens to you in the future." Sid said.

"W-What happens to me in the future?" Cinder asks.

"Spoilers~"

"Leave now. Run away as fast as you can." Dyne told Nfirea.

Nfirea's legs buckle from the fear. "I can't." 

"Peter turns to Ninya. "Ninya. You need to flee as well."