The Bloody Valkyrie

Disclaimer: I don't own anything besides the OCs. Overlord is owned by Enterbrain, Kugane Maruyama, and the anime is owned by Funimation and Kadokawa Pictures Inc. RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (RIP). Please support the official releases.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Play this now)

Sid stares at the twin gods as his red eyes glow menacingly, power rippling from his person as the floor behind him cracks.

"You really, really gone and done now, haven't you? After everything you've seen, you haven't learned a single damn thing."

"Oh we have learned something. We have learned just how little you care about the existence of the universe and life as a whole. By exposing them to their other selves, you have infected them with their flaws and now they can no longer serve their purpose." G.O.L. states.

"And what was that purpose? Hm? To be the martyrs for your second coming? The prelude to the destruction of the world?" I asked. "You made a woman immortal and vengeful simply because you DIDN'T feel like granting her one request, yet you DARE have the audacity to say that I'm in the wrong? You must really are asking for it."

G.O.D. scoffs. "Enough of this. Brother, let's dispose of this annoyance."

"... agreed." G.O.L. said. "You only have yourself to blame for this."

Sid raises his arms and extends them outward. "Then come... and face your judgement."

The gods raise their hands and simultaneously fire blasts at the hooded god, who merely stands there as the blasts harmlessly phase through his body.

"Hmph, is that all? Did you seriously think it would be that easy?" Sid mocks them.

The brothers are shocked.

Sid raise his hand. "Access Archive. Section 13. Code: Prime." 

"My turn

"My turn." Sid vanishes.

The brothers frantically look around for the young god, until they feel a sudden burst of animosity and turn around, but shocked to see nothing.

"Made you look~ =)" The twin gods were too late to react as he swings his sword down, creating a massive shockwave of energy.