Intermission 2 - Change is Good

Disclaimer: I don't own anything besides the OCs. Overlord is owned by Enterbrain, Kugane Maruyama, and the anime is owned by Funimation and Kadokawa Pictures Inc. RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (RIP). Please support the official releases.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(12rd Floor: Infirmary)

"Ngh..." Weiss slowly opens her eyes and is greeted by an unfamiliar ceiling. "Where...?"

"WEISS!" A familiar shriek greets her ears and she is tackled by a red blur.

"I'm so happy you're awake!" Ruby cries.

"Get off me, you dolt!" Weiss pries her partner off her body.

Ruby wipes the tears off her face. "Same old Weiss. I'm glad you're still you."

"Of course I'm me, you little biohazard. Who else would I-" She then notices the odd horns protruding out of her hair. "What are those?"

"Oh, you noticed, huh?" Ruby pulls her hair back revealing her ears now sharp and pointy. "It happened after you had your 'episode'. Yang also has them if you're wondering."

Weiss tilts her head. Episode? What does she mean? What happened to her? Where is she!?

Ruby grabs her shoulders. "Calm down, Weiss. Its okay, you're safe. You're alright."

Weiss finally takes notice to her surroundings. She notices an IV attached to her arm sending a red substance from a bag down to her veins. "Where am I, Ruby?"

"You're in the observatory's third floor. Mars took you here after you passed out." Ruby replies.

"What happened to me?"

"Well, to put it simply... you became a vampire." Ruby reluctantly replies.

Weiss blinks at the answer. "What...?"

"Here." Ruby picks up a mirror and hands it over to Weiss and is startled by what she sees.

The first thing she sees are the crimson-red eyes staring back at her, the other being that her skin lost some pigmentation making her seem paler than before. She then pulls her lips back into a smile, showing that her canines have grown longer than normal.

 She then pulls her lips back into a smile, showing that her canines have grown longer than normal

(Likes this)

Weiss gasps and lets go of the hand mirror, letting it fall shatter on the floor. "I... I..." She wraps her arms together as her body trembles violently. "I'm a monster...!"

Ruby sighs. "You're not a monster, Weiss."

"But I am, just look at me! I can't even feel my HEARTBEAT!" That's when she came to a horrible realization. "Oh my god, I can't feel my heartbeat..."