The Battle at Carne Part 2

Disclaimer: I don't own anything besides the OCs. Overlord is owned by Enterbrain, Kugane Maruyama, and the anime is owned by Funimation and Kadokawa Pictures Inc. RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (RIP). Please support the official releases.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The view shifts to a shot of a man in green seemingly running for his life as the view switches to what above him. There in the bright blue sky the body of one of the knights being flung upwards. The view then shifts to another knight, this one has his face visible which shows his brown eyebrows, blue eyes and the expression of shock and horror plastered on his face. The view shifts again to to a shot of the knights around the village, a shot of the surprised villagers and a shot of some of the children; all with the same expression on their faces.

"What are they all staring at?" Yang asked.

"I think I have an idea..." Weiss mutters.

The man in green before looked back at saw the knight chasing him flung upwards. Then a shield could be seen, then the view switched to a shot from the knight with the visible face, then a shot of the knight that was flung upwards crashing down near the villager in green before. What they all saw was the Death Knight that Ja-Ainz just summoned. The Death Knight then unleashes a monstrous roar which scares both the knights and the villagers.

"So the beast has arrived. This should be very fun!" Tyrian gleefully said as he munched down some popcorn.

The Death knight steps forward, which made one knight run for the hills. The Death Knight shifts into a purple puff of smoke and gets in front of the knight startling him. The undead beast raises its sword and instantly cleaves the knight into two, killing him with a huge gash of blood spilling out.

Some in the audience didn't take this well, some like Whitley, Weiss, and Ruby barfed in a prepared buckets by Sid while Saphron and Terra are too busy covering Adrian's eyes to hurl.

But others like Tyrian and Neo laughed or were clapping, they approved of the man's death and were loving the spectacle.

The knights drops to the floor spilling on the blood on the grass, as well on another knight who had blonde hair and visible face. The knight whimpers in absolute fear as he stares at the monstrous beast.

"Die!" A knight charges forward with sword in hand and attacks the Death Knight but the moment his sword makes contact with its skin it shatters on impact. "What?!" The knight exclaims, then The Death Knight turns around and slams its shield sending the knight flying. Another knight tries to run but the Death Knight makes chase and slices the man's head off.

"Idiots." Cinder says under her breath.

"It is pointless to resist." Hazel states.

The knight with browns eyes realized what was going. "It's only killing the men in armor, and it's enjoying it." The man mutters as his eyes bulge wide open.

"Gods help us all!" "We're doomed!" Two knights yelled as they too realized their fate with this beast.

"Yes! Cower you fools! Their fear is so delicious!" Tyrian said with a huge grin. His colleagues gave the man a little space, just in case. Roman did the same as Neo had the same smile on her face.

"You idiots!" Someone began, as the knights looked to who spoke. "Hurry up and take down that monster!"

The view shifts to a knight with blond hair, his hands were shaking. "This can't be happening, I'm too rich to die in a hell hole like this!" The man screeches out. "You men get over here now! Be my shield so I can escape!" He said as he pointed to the Death Knight.