Confusion and Understanding

Disclaimer: I don't own anything besides the OCs. Overlord is owned by Enterbrain, Kugane Maruyama, and the anime is owned by Funimation and Kadokawa Pictures Inc. RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (RIP). Please support the official releases.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone teleports into the theater.

"Welcome back, everyone. I hope you enjoyed your 'me time' as some would put it." Sid said before turning to Jaune.

" Sid said before turning to Jaune

(He looks like this)

"The fuck happened to him?" He asked.

"Oh, he's just exhausted. Don't worry about it." Pyrrha said with a smile and sparlking.

" Pyrrha said with a smile and sparlking

(Closest thing I could find)

"Okay...? Well then, let's get-" But suddenly Mars appears in the theater. "What's wrong?"

"You have a guest, boss." Mars told him.

Sid's body begins to tremble. "A guest!? Well, let's see who it is!" The watcher and his assistant leave the room, leaving his audience totally perplexed.

"Um... where did they go?" Ruby asked.

"Well, he did say there was guest. Who do you think it is?" Weiss said.

"Maybe someone from our world?" Yang said.

"Doubt it. Sid is the one who summons people here." Blake said.

"Maybe its a new god!" Nora chimes in.

"Wanna go check it out?" Sun asks his partner.

"Sure!" Neptune said and the two walked out of the theater.

Pretty soon, everyone got up from their seats and left the theater. Mostly because they had nothing better to do.

"Brother?" G.O.D. turns to his other half.

"If it truly is another god, then we must make our presence known." G.O.L. said.

The two Brothers teleported out.