The Dark Warrior

Disclaimer: I don't own anything besides the OCs. Overlord is owned by Enterbrain, Kugane Maruyama, and the anime is owned by Funimation and Kadokawa Pictures Inc. RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (RIP). Please support the official releases.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The story begins where the audience left off, with Blake killing all of Khajit's followers and Ainz about to fight Clementine.

"Yeah, we don't need to see this. And I press~" Sid presses the fast forward button on his remote and skips the recap. "Never was a fan of those."

"You might be skilled, but it won't save you, fool." Khajit said.

"Careful. That mouth will get you into trouble, human tick." Blake bites back.

"Yikes, this kitty sure likes to bite huh?" Yang remarks.

"Not that surprising considering he IS a human tick compared to Jaune." Blake hisses out.

Yang and the rest of her team are taken a back on the sudden hostility. It's the first time Blake has been open about her distaste for a human.

Adam looks at Blake and is surprised. Maybe there's hope for her to come back to his side.

"I'll call you a fool if I like, little girl. You've leapt into your doom and don't realize it." He holds the Orb of Death tightly. "Now you're in the land of the dead--my territory. And soon you will join my army." He raises the orb up high. "That's the fate of all who stand between me and immortality!"

"How foolish." Ozpin shakes his head, pitying the foolish necromancer.

Salem merely rolls her eyes. Being immortal isn't as cracked up to be as most believe.

"You know, I'm actually glad I got rid of magic on Remnant." G.O.D. points to Khajit. "Because now we wouldn't have to deal with humans like him."

"Indeed, immortality is a curse not a blessing." G.O.L. glances at Salem and Ozpin. "Too bad none have realized it yet."

The Orb of Death begins to glow an eerie purple. 

Blake readies herself as she remembers her master's words to her.

"Keep an eye on the sky."

"Seriously, what does he mean by that?" Oscar asked.

"Perhaps something will descend from the sky?" Whitley said.

"Like what?" Oscar asked.

Blake gasps, realizing what her master's words meant. A gust of wind washes over her as something massive begins to descend. A giant boney claw comes down towards Blake, but manages to move out of the way before it could crush her. 

Blake stares as the creature flies above her and lands beside Khajit as moonlight reveals its appearance. It is a dragon made entirely out of countless human bones with an overall height up to three meters tall. Formed from bones with a rib cage devoid of organs nor flesh, the Skeletal Dragon appears light despite its large frame. Its head contains four hollow eye sockets, each with a crimson glow. The jaw of the skull is lined with sharp teeth along with a pair of bat-like wings attached to its shoulders and four limbs.

"What the fuck is that!?" Ozpin screams out, horrified by the sight.

"Daddy!" His daughters hug him in fright by the undead beast.

The majority of the audience were pretty much in the same boat. The youngest are mortified by the sight of all those human remains making up the body of the dragon. Ruby holds onto her sister tight while Yang does the same. Weiss shivers in fear at such a monster and prays to never encounter it.