Two Ventures Part 2

Disclaimer: I don't own anything besides the OCs. Overlord is owned by Enterbrain, Kugane Maruyama, and the anime is owned by Funimation and Kadokawa Pictures Inc. RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (RIP). Please support the official releases.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The view then cuts to a large building with a sign that had two swords crossing blades, the text "E-Rantel Adventurer's Guild" can be seen on the top of the view. Then it switches to the interior where we find Ainz and Blake looking at bulletin board. "Wow check out that guy's armor!" An unknown voice exclaims.

"Looks quiet expensive." Another commented, the view switched to who spoke. It showed three people sitting on sofas as they stared at Ainz and Blake as they look at the bulletin board.

"And he's just a copper plate." "Typical rich kid playing pretend." "Shiny present from dad" The two beside him mock and laugh as the view switches to Blake as she attempts to remain calm with the blasphemous talk the two humans were spouting, while Ainz views all the written quest on the board.

"Oh if they actually knew." Tyrian said as he eyed the three men, thinking what would happen if the cat girl snapped and killed the three.

'This is bad, I can't read these postings.' Jaune thought as he slightly eyed Blake, who was looking behind her watching the men chortle at her master. 'And Blake isn't able to read any language.'

With frustration, Ainz tears one of the fliers and slams it on the desk of a nearby receptionist. "Consider this quest done!" He said with confidence while masking his nervousness.

The woman near the counter looked at the form then to Ainz. "I'm very sorry sir, but you are only a copper plate and this request is looking for a Mithril."

"I'm well aware." Ainz began as the woman looked surprised. "You'll find me more than qualified." This garners some gasps from behind the two adventurers in disguise.

"I have to follow the guild's rules." The woman at the desk argued.

"The rules are wrong." Ainz said his own opinion on the matter.

"Guidelines are set for a reason, without the requisite experience you could get someone hurt or worse." The woman again tried to reason with Ainz.

Ainz just snorts. "You see my companion here, she's a 3rd Tier magic user." He told the woman which garners mores gasps and whispers from the crowd that are watching them. "I have the skills of a fighter comfortable to her, it would be waste to our talents to accept a mere copper-plate quest."

"I understand but the rules are very clear, I simply can't allow it." The woman tried again, she can't do anything.

"No problem, you're just doing your job." Ainz finally accepts this. "Sorry if we came across as pompous. Please sign us up for the most difficult quest available on the copper plate field."

"Yes of course, give me just a moment." The woman said as she stood up and went to find a suitable hard quest for them.

'Perfect! I can't believe that worked!' Jaune exclaimed in his mind, with his plan in motion, nothing can stand in his to become a adventurer.

"Aw yeah, Jaune's becoming an adventurer!" Ruby exclaimed.

"Wait for it." Sid said which everyone in the audience expected.