The Wise King of the Forest

Disclaimer: I don't own anything besides the OCs. Overlord is owned by Enterbrain, Kugane Maruyama, and the anime is owned by Funimation and Kadokawa Pictures Inc. RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (RIP). Please support the official releases.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene opens with the traveling escort group and their client walking down the open road while staring at Ainz and Blake behind them. There was an awkward atmosphere around them as they continue walking forward. Ninya spares a glance at Ainz before turning her head back forward.

"Hm, I wonder what happened?" Penny asked.

'That was foolish.' Ainz thought. The scene cuts to a flashback where Ainz sat on a crate as everyone was readying the cart to leave.

"Hey..." Ninya approaches Ainz gaining the attention of everyone. He bows to Ainz. "About what I said last night... I'm really sorry." 

Ainz doesn't say anything. Blake simply stares at the young adventurer.

"Oh! She's just apologizing for what he said last night." Ruby said.

"Yeah, but Jaune staying silent like that is a bit rude, don't you think?" Yang comments.

"A bit..." Ruby said.

The flashback ends and cuts back to the group walking on the path. 'Mentally and physically I've become an undead. But I still let my emotions control me.' Ainz thought.

Lukrut scratches his head. "Uhh... this area's got quite the scenery, doesn't it? It's so peaceful, why don't we just relax and enjoy?"

"It's important to be on guard." Peter states.

"He's right, carelessness can get you killed." Dyne added.

"A dragon could ambush and roast the lot of us before we can react." Ninya chimed.

"They're right, anything could happen if they're not on guard." Ironwood said. He has seen too many soldiers die on the field because they let their guard down.

"Remember students to be vigilant at all times, even when things seem relatively peaceful." Ozpin told everyone.

The students nod at the headmaster.

Lukrut scoffs. "Give me a break. You can't seriously believe that would happen."

"There are plenty of local legends to support this. Apperantly there's a dragon near E-Rantel that's able to control nature at will." Ninya looks at the mountain in the distance. "And North, I've heard there's quite a few Frost Dragons that make their nests on the other side of the Azerlisia Mountains. There could be hundreds up there."

"A-A hundred!? I didn't hear that wrong, right?" Roman asked.

Neo shakes her head in a no.

The older Huntsmen (and bandit) are just as shocked. It takes a full team of Huntsmen to deal with one Grimm Wyvern. They couldn't imagine what it'd be like to deal with over a hundred of them.

"A dragon that can control the elements? That sounds powerful." Ironwood comments.

"Indeed. This reminds me of the time when I was-" But before he can start, Sid hits the mute button on his controller. Everyone looks at the hooded deity shocked that someone managed to stop the portly professor from telling his stories.

"Before you say anything; no I am not giving you my remote." Sid chastises, earning a couple of groans from the younger audience.

Cinder meanwhile eyes the device like a predator about to pounce on her prey but manages to control herself.