The Journey Part 1

Disclaimer: I don't own anything besides the OCs. Overlord is owned by Enterbrain, Kugane Maruyama, and the anime is owned by Funimation and Kadokawa Pictures Inc. RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (RIP). Please support the official releases.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The view begins with what looks to be a lush green forest with a few mountains at the back, and clouds having peacefully above a blue sky. As the view pans downwards, it cuts to a shot of hands holding what looks to be horse reins. The view then shows multiple shots of a moving cart with Nfirea alongside the Swords of Darkness in the front with Ainz and Blake in the back guarding the rear.

"So, starting strong with Jaune and the Swords of Darkness." Sun said.

"Makes senses. I mean, where else could we start with?" Neptune added.

"Maybe Nazarick? Or that creepy old man and crazy lady." Nora asked, which everyone remembers though now there is a sudden chill in the air.

"Um... Mr. Peter?" Nfirea began as he looked to the leader of the S.O.D beside.

"Yes?" Peter quickly asked.

"Why don't we take a break, around that area." Nfirea suggested pointing towards a nearby river near the road, with a single tree near it.

"Good idea." Peter agreed with the pharmacist, as the cart and the group of seven stop near the lake. Nfirea attended with the horse carrying the cart drinking water from the lake, as the two adventurer teams rest near the water and sit on some nearby rocks.

"Enjoy this, things will get a little dangerous from here on out." Peter said eyeing both Blake and Ainz, the latter sitting on a rock while the former's standing next to him.

"Don't worry about us we'll be careful." Ainz reassures the lad with a quick nod. 'I'll have to be, considering I can't use most of my magic in this armor. Playing the tank role was never really my speed.'

"It's kind of true, Jaune never really liked playing defensive if he has any advantages." Saphron said gaining a few nods from teams JNPR (Besides Jaune) and RWBY, Jaune isn't the type to go full on tank when he has so many options up his sleeve.

'If things start getting out of hand Blake could use fifth tier magic, I'm not sure what will be facing. But hopefully that would be enough, if not theto get serious.' Jaune thought as he looked back at Blake for a second then looks straight forward.

"Try not to look so worry, Belladonna, everything will be fine so long as I'm here. I'm the best set of eyes and ears this side of the Re-Estize Kingdom." Lukrut boasts trying to sway the hidden cat girl. "Don't be shy you can praise me."

"Can I squash him yet?" Blake asks her master. (Yang: Ouch.)

"Belladonna." Ainz began, trying to stop the situation from escalating. 

"Mosquitoes should be handled without mercy, my lord." Blake continues, seemingly begging her master give her the order to kill the blond.

"Was that how you were like back in the White Fang?" Yang asked the kitty next to her.

Blake blushes a little. "A little, mostly on guys who tried to have their way with me." Blake replied. She left out the part where Adam would actively hunt them down and come back bloody.

Adam lets out a huff, those bastards deserved what they got.

"Harsh! But it's ok gorgeous. I can tell you want me." Lukrut said emphasizing the pain he felt. He turn to his comrades who gave him a shrug and awkward expressions, it seems they had seen this sort of thing many times.