Player vs Non Player Character

Disclaimer: I don't own anything besides the OCs. Overlord is owned by Enterbrain, Kugane Maruyama, and the anime is owned by Funimation and Kadokawa Pictures Inc. RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (RIP). Please support the official releases.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright, time for the climactic conclusion." Sid presses play on the remote.

The screen opens to where it left off, with the duo standing on a desert which used to be a forest.

Weiss begins to slowly walk forward. "Now then. Do you have any last words before I end you?"

"Hm, let's see. I suppose I could go on and on about how I'm defenseless without my MP. Or I could commend you for so expertly backing me into a corner. Instead, I think I'll thank you for fighting me with everything you hand. And ensuring my victory." Ainz told her.

Weiss stops walking.

The winds blows on his damaged robes. "If you had fought me any other way, I would have never been able to execute my plan so flawlessly."

Weiss gasps in surprise.

"Isn't this just a recap of the last episode?" Mercury asked.

"Don't worry. This is just the opening rites." Sid replies.

"In Player vs Player, otherwise known as PvP, the most crucial part of combat is deceiving your opponent with false information." Ainz explains. "For instance, you could change your armor so that holy attacks aren't very effective. But still act as though they cause you damage. Or hide the fact that you're still weak to fire by fighting through the pain and keeping your composure." A flashback shows Ainz withstanding the Holy attack and another where he is blasted by fire. In all of them, Ainz didn't seem to be taking much damage. "I knew you could use [Life Essence] to check the state of my HP. So I cast [False Data; Life] before we started. But you were entirely focused on my MP." Ainz states. "So the next time you engage in PvP, you should constantly check both. Knowing everything about your enemy is vital if you want to execute your strategy."

"Oh, snap! Bonehead got her good!" Roman exclaims with a laugh. Neo follows suit.

"This is... I can't believe it..." Glynda said, clearly flabbergasted.

"To think Mr. Arc thought this far ahead... remarkable." Ozpin praised while drinking a huge mug of coffee.

"He really is a true leader." Oobleck said.

"Hohohoho! Brilliant, Mr. Arc. Brilliant!" Port claps at the show.

The younger audience are in awe by the whole exposition. Even Jaune himself was impressed by his counterpart's own analytical abilities.

"You're so cool, Fearless Leader!" Nora yelled.

"Indeed, that was impressive." Ren adds.

The rest of Team RWBY were in the same state along with Coco, Velvet, Sun, Emerald, Penny and Neptune. Though Weiss, on the hand, felt like she just got smacked in the face repeatedly with a ruler.

Cardin mere sinks into his seat, imagining all of the possible tortures Jaune will put him through for bullying him.

"Wow..." Oscar mutters in awe.

"Ditto." Whitley agrees.

Cinder just bites her nails. She hated to admit it, but not even she could plan that far.

Ironwood turns to Ozpin. "I'm taking him with me to Atlas."

"Absolutely not!" Ozpin yells.

"I learned a lot about your abilities while my friend, Peroroncino, was creating you. You were his pride and joy. And ever since we came to this world, I've made it a point to memorize all the date concerning Nazarick's NPCs. Even so, after Roman's Actor, the one I know the most about is probably you." Ainz revealed.