introduction

Hey, hey, hey, how are you guys? Welcome to my new story, 'i told the stars about you'! Before we start, here are some starting notes:

Female reader! I understand that there might be other genders reading this and I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but this story is with female pronouns. You can always switch the pronouns in your head, though!

Swearing! I swear a lot in real life so there're swearing in this book, though I try to keep it to the bare minimum. If you're not comfortable with it, then don't read it!

Comments! I love reading them, so feel free to leave any!

Typos/Mistakes! If you want to, do call me out if there're any misspellings, let me know!

Plot! This is an original story, or as original as a fanfic can get. Please don't use my plot and/or ideas, especially without asking me!

Spoilers! This includes spoilers for the anime and the manga, so if you haven't finished, beware.

No smut/nsfw content! It could be hinted or mentioned, but it won't be explicitly written, sorry!

Updates! Updates are, unfortunately, currently very irregular! I'll try t0 get back on schedule eventually!

English! English isnt my native language, just wanted you to know.

Legend! Here's a key for the people who aren't familiar with the shortcuts:

Y/n - your name

L/n - last name

h/c - hair color

e/c - eye color

Now I'll let you read the book! I hope you enjoy it!