author's note

Can y'all believe I started this book in 2021? That was THREE YEARS ago. THREE! I was just about to go into 10th grade, now I'm graduating and I finally had the motivation to finish it, this is crazy.

Anyhow! I'm really glad I finally managed to finish this book. Originally, it was supposed to cover the whole of the TR manga, but I really lost motivation and I really didn't think I would've brought it justice. So! You get this ending, but at least it's happy! I could've killed Y/n off fr, you know?

So, since this is the end, it is only due that I thank everybody who has taken time to read this book! I know it took ages to end, but I hope I didn't disappoint too much! Thank you to everyone who's been reading since the very beginning and the ones that came along while it was still being published, as well as the people reading after! Thank you for the votes, comments and all the patience! I hope you had fun with this book (as much as I had when I started it, at least).

I really love Chifuyu to this day, but I'm kind of out of my TR phase now, so I don't know if I'll write for him again. Though, never say never, because I still love him very much and he's literally me fr, so everything is possible. And this is one out of three TR books I've written, so who's stopping me from writing a fourth one HAHAHA.

Speaking of, I know TR ended ages ago, but how did you find the ending? I know it was giving disney ending, but I was honestly glad to see everyone alive and happy. From a writer's point of view I didn't like it, but hey, Baji and Chifuyu got to open a pet shop so who am I to judge.

Anyway, once again, thank you everyone for reading and I'll hopefully see you in other books!

Alex

🎉 Du har läst färdigt i told the stars about you | matsuno chifuyu x fem!reader ✔ 🎉