Akira and Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter, the famed high school robber/criminal rode like the wind in the dark starry night. Everyone in Altea knew he was actually Lance McClain, the only survivor of the McClain murder 15 years ago, when Lance was 2 years old, so he didn't need a mask. He turned to a bitter life of crime after that. Tonight, Lance had a big plan. He would rob the biggest bank in Altea.

If only there wasn't that annoying obstacle.

The annoying, really hot tho, cute, funny really fucking adorable obstacle.

Fucking Akira, the other criminal who had the same record as Lance. His real name was Keith Akira Kogane. He has no family from what we know, bit he's been in a life of crime for 2 years, the same time Lance has known him. Guy had a fucking mullet that was hot as fuck. Lance stopped at the Altea back and sneaked in the bank. Keith was already there, with a black jacket, and outfit and a scarlet red bandanna covering his mouth. Lance's face reddened slightly before scoffing loudly to get his attention,"Excuse me, what the FUCK are you doing in my bank?"

Keith turned around and his face erupted into flames, not expecting to see the handsome Sharpshooter. He cleared his throat,"Wow, okay. I'd like to point out that I came here first and I'm just getting my loot." Lance glared into Keith's violet eyes,"I'm the better thief here, I get the most loot." Keith rolled his eyes,"Did you disable the security cameras."

"What security camer-"

"You would have been caught  two years ago if it weren't for me."

Lance blushed from embarrassment and Keith's enticing smirk. Keith sighed,"Look you stay on one side, me on the other and we'll be far from each other. Very Far." Lance shrugged and went to the second vault Keith hadn't opened. The alarm sounded and Keith's head jerked toward Lance, very mad and very cute.

Lance laughed nervously,"Make a run for it?" Keith was already running towards the nearest window. Lance noticed Keith left behind his entire 2 million dollar money sack. Lance grinned.

Meanwhile~

"Here we are at the scene of Akira and Sharpshooter, who are in the process of robbing Altea Bank and the police are still rushing to the scene. Again....*exhausted sigh* Back to you Matt Holt.

Lance ran past Keith with both sacks of money. Keith looked at him then at his hands and growled."LANCE!" Lance cackled and ran across the streets with Keith on his tail,"FUCK YOU AND YOUR LONG LEGS." Lance just laughed even harder and stopped to take a breath. Keith grabbed his shoulder and whipped him around, pushing him to the ground and using his left leg to pin Lance's arm to the ground. Lance's right arm grabbed Keith's leg to....keep them together? Keith was too tired to notice Lance's crimson face. His glare was as sharp as knives."Give me back what you stole, Sharpshooter." Lance panted breathlessly,"Sorry, but your hearts mine." Keith's cheeks blossomed as he thought to himself,"Shit, he's right." Lance's blue eyes widened and he smiled a little while his cheeks reddened even more.

He did say it in his head....right?

Keith stuttered,"I-" Lance smirked and grabbed the hem of Keith's collar, pulling their faces to only a few inches apart. He yanked Keith's bandanna off and pressed his lips to his. Keith couldn't help but kiss back, moving his lips against Lance's. Lance's hands moved to cradle his jaw. He tilted his head and slipped his tongue in their hot seams. Lance pulled away, smiling and panting. "Hey."

"Hey."

A few weeks later~

"Akira and Sharpshooter, the partners in love and crime are at it...again.. I can't do this anymore. Back to you Matt."

"Uhh, thanks Shiro.