Character Background/Introduction!!

Hello, so this is my first story in this app so I apologise if I make any mistakes or confusing parts so bare with it until I improve more🙏🏻 Anyways, I hope you enjoy❤.

Ever since the death of a powerful god, the world was unbalanced, why? Because the god was known as the very first god to ever excist and they would mostly exsist to protect this world, but without this god, new dangers were approaching, such as the Harbingers lead from an unknown archon and The Abyss led by the abyss princess.

This world was dangerous without the once known protector,but then came a new ruler known as (Y/N) (L/N). They were the new protector of this land, but for now they call themselves "The Butterfly God" since they had a close connection with the insect and now was gifted with the power to teleport with the butterflies and even fly. What a strange blessing. But they rather fly with their wings than with butterflies since it would attrack too much attention, so you mostly use the teleport ability. (Fyi, you had never met with any of the archons yet besides the anemo archon) the same events pass with your life. Saving others, fighting Fatui agents and the abyss enemies and exploring new places while remaining unnoticed towards the public.

Weapon: Scythe, dua-wield swords and a bow

Vision: Unknown (you posess every vision but you most use electro,anemo or cryo, if you want you can imagine another vision that you like)

Personality:Distant, sarcastic, kind-hearted and calm. (edited)

OOKAY now that the introduction is finished the story will begin shortly!!(Also if you dont like the clothing type you can just imagine something else if u want♥) Anyways have a good day/night!!❤
And stay tuned for the first chapter!