Chapter 3

Edited

Venti Pov:

Honestly, I didnt expect them to help me with Dvalin because of the past involving khaenri'ah, they werent apart of the destruction, but they protected it and still succeded since for them being a god and us just archons we were hopeless against their power even though for being outnumbered..

They can never forget that, and I know that since I could still see the guilt in their eyes when they look at me, despite their eyes being covered.

I was now walking to Dvalin's lair with Jean, Diluc, Aether and 'Emergency Food' as what Aether calls her.

Diluc: Weird..

Aether: What is it Master Diluc?

Diluc: Its strange that we havent encountered any enemies on the way.

It must be of (Y/N)'s doing, they probably didnt want us tired while fighting with Dvalin. What a kind god they are unlike their twin.(A/N: you work for the good of Teyvat while your twin works for evil and want to destroy all of Teyvant).

Your Pov:
I soon saw Venti with a few of his friends I am guessing, as soon as I saw them Venti called out for me to come out.

Venti: (Y/N)!!Were here!!

Jean: Who are you calling for Venti?

Venti: Its a friend of mine of course~

Paimon: I am surprised you were able to find friends with that personality of yours!

I giggled to myself hearing the commotion and then jumped off the tree I was resting while putting away my book, my sudden appearance startled the other while Venti was running towards me, hugging me.

Venti: (Y/N)!! Your here!!

Paimon: Woah!! Thats (Y/N)!?

Aether: Didnt Venti just say their name already?

Paimon: Oh yeahh..

Aether mentally facepalmed himself at Paimons idiotic question on who you were. The others were paying attention to your appearance put coudnt figure out your face since it was hidden by your veil.

You: Venti you can let go of me now

Venti: Oh yeah, sorry~

He let go of you and now you were paying attention to the unknown figures infront of you.

You: Sorry for that, as you can tell my name is (Y/N) (L/N), one of ventis friends.

Everyone except Venti: !

They were all shocked that they were in the prescence of an unknown person who's friends with the anemo archon that is silent and unkown, yet here you are helping an Archon with his problem.

You: I apologise, but there is no time to waste since we have to help Dvalin with his 'problem' now, you can introduce yourselves another time when we finish this problem.

Snapping them out of your thoughts, they all agreed, while the other were busy Venti already opened the seal around the lair of Dvalin

Jean: I must say, I didnt expect you to help us out with Stormterror.

Jean said, she was right I was talked about alot once I was in public that I was also stated as a busy person, but I had alot of free time on my hands so people didnt know that.

You: Well, its the least I can do to help one of the weakest Archons, so its no big deal.

I slightly smiled to the blonde female, making her slightly blush which I didnt notice since was to focus on what was infront of me.

We all stopped to see a barrier around the old building, so I had suggested to split up and find puzzles as I went with Aether.

We found a ruin guard as Aether jumped in to defeat it as I rear back my bow and shot it right dead center as it glitches as Aether attacks it.

I then saw a sort of block fall from it as I picked it up to examine it as I plan to take it to the center area.

You: Cmon you two, let's go back to the center area

The two nodded as we head to the area.

Timeskip to the Dvalin fight

'Jeez, I didnt think that Dvalin would be so violent but here we are'

As soon as Dvalin was knocked out, I immediately took out my scythe and started attacking the crystal, while the rest were also helping me destroy this corrupted crystal, with one final blow Stormterror was no more.

Soon, the ground started shaking violently from the wind, the other were struggling to get a grip on the broken floor, while I let my cape flow with the wind and soon glided while I felt Dvalin catch me and the others from falling.

After all that chaos, I must say this journey was much more interesting especially learning about the others and Aether is what he was called since he was known for not having a vision.

You: I must say, that is indeed impressive while wielding every vision without earning an actual one is very interesting.

Aether: Thank you Mx. (L/N)

You: There is no need for formalities, just call me (Y/N)!

Aether nooded, I soon talked with the others while heading towards Mondstand, I feel bad for Aether, he doesnt know the terrible truth behind his sister's true identity.

But I cant tell him that yet, he needs to figure out himself sooner or later, for now all I can do is him relying on me to get information from his sister.

The only way I can do that is by spying on her a little, not really proud of it but it is enough to gain his trust and also the others.

Once you landed on Mondstand

Aether Pov:
I cant believe I have an actual god to help me find his sister, realising that the people here in Mondstand they actually cares to finding Lumine.

They knowns my problems and also known that the people here only use me as a 'problem solver' she wants me to relax and take short breaks from reality..

Hearing someone say that made my tears come out, they was comforting, I am glad I had met someone as great as them..

Sorry I wasnt able to post on Thursday, but now I had posted the other chapter so dont worry.
Stay tuned for the next part! ʕʔ