Is this it? Ch. 27

Enjoy

Enjoy...
________________________________

Author POV

Through the portal, there sat, Sakuro...

Once he saw his sibling, he stood up and ran towards them while they had their arm stretched, waiting for the warm embrace.

Soon, Sakuro reached them as Y/N held their balance to not fall on the floor, the two blonde sibling watched the reunion, seeing how they were similar with them.

Small time skip

They started with Mondstand first, but Y/N had suggested to let one person go, Amber...and a few others she thought didn't deserve it...

The three agreed, the blonde siblings decided to take down the city of freedom while the twins take on the city of contracts.

Liyue was much harder to take down simply because of the adepti, Y/N didn't want to hurt Xiao, so they simply put him to sleep and to erase the contract he did with Morax.

Y/N also didn't want to hurt qiqi, she already suffered enough, so u also put her to sleep, and put her on a mountain with no monsters for now.

Your POV:

I soon see the new rebuilt jade chamber coming towards me and my twin as I watch Ganyu fire her cryo arrow towards us.

I simply blocked it with my wings, I furrowed my eyebrows, this is gonna be a bit difficult..

Soon, I decided to not play with these humans, instead I will show them how much more serious this war will be.

Soon, many blue butterflies surrounded my figure as Sakuro charged with Zhongli, who revealed his true form to us.

As my wings turn into a yellow color as they are now open as I take off my cloth to reveal ruby eyes with the butterfly pupils now a full butterfly and sharp pupils as a cat.

As always, I have q calm face plastered on as I look at the jade chamber, mostly with boredom

Soon, the sky turned into a bright yellow as I clutch my hands together and soon spread them out as butterflies emerge from my palms.
(Like Aponias ult)

Soon, yellow lightning appeared and was now striking the floating building as they struggled with keeping the building up in the sky.

I watched as they struggle and soon see the guisong(idk-) balista firing at me, so I summon my puppets at them.

'This has become boring way too fast'-You

I looked over towards my twin who is ready to deal the final blow to Morax, but it was interrupted by a certain woman with a bow.

'Hm? Isn't that the Yelan girl?'-You

I can see that brother was surprised, but then got back to reality to fight her.

I wanted to join in, but the jade chamber is blocking it. Sigh guess I have no choice.

I put my hands in the air to summon a bigger lightning strike and soon release it while putting my hands down in more of an aggressive way.

I now watch as the jade chamber falls towards the ground.

I now looked at my brother who took advantage of Yelans distraction and stabbed her in the middle of her chest.

'That took quite a while'-Sakuro

'Fuck you all....'-Yelan

Those were her last words before she fell onto the grass.

'W-Why do you do t-this Y-Y/N..'-Morax

I flew down and looked at him, and now looked at my brother, who simply nodded as I hand him one of my katanas, and raises it above his head.

'Sorry Morax, but duty calls, and the Abyss never rest..'-You

Sakuro soon slashed him as Morax was now truly defeated as the geo archon hears one more thing from my voice.

'Sweet dreams, Morax.'

The twins soon left, but they didnt notice the few people in the jade chamber were still alive.

________________________________

Author POV

Aether and Lumine looked at the fallen Jean, who was at the edge of her death.

'Honorary Knight, why do you do such a thing..?'

As soon as she heard that, many lightning strikes were heard from Liyue as the sky above them turned yellow.

'It seems like Y/N isn't playing around with those Liyue people'-Lumine

But soon, Aether almost got stabbed it if wasn't for Lumine blocking it, it was Diluc and Kaeya was being him with Klee and Mona also there.

Lisa, Barbara, Eula and Sucrose were given a quick death already.

Albedo, was not there, like he mysteriously dissapeared.

'Tch!'-Lumine

Aether looked back as the group were shocked with what Aether was doing.

'Traveler! Why are you doing this?! We didnt-'Mona

'I've had enough.'-Aether

The group stiffened

'I'm tired of being your errand boy, I helped you defeat a dragon, and all I get is a missing poster, you all did nothing with helping me find Lumine, if it wasn't for Y/N, I would have snapped much more earlier'-Aether

'What are you-'-Kaeya

He got cut off my hearing a much violent lighting strike that shaked the floor as Klee struggled to not fall, at this point, the little girl was already crying.

'Little Klee...'

As soon as she heard that, the rest were ready to fight the siblings, and soon charged towards them.

'Your brother Albedo is here, don't you want to meet him?'

'Big brother.. '-Klee

Klee soon followed the voice outside of the walls of the destroyed city.

And soon ran away from the violent scene as she soon dissapears.

1 hour time skip

The rest were defeated, and are now slowly going into death as the two sibling stared at them and soon left the scene.

'Let us all go to the city of Eternity next'-Lumine

Aether agreed as they waited for the twins, but soon, they arrived and soon teleported to the city.

'This is the end for Teyvat.'

________________________________

End of chapter

Have a good day/evening/night
()