Christmas Special Part 1/2

It was now the 24th of December, which means it is busy with people urging to buy presents from stores and things flying off the shelves.

There, (Y/N), Aether and Paimon were searching gifts for the others, and for each other.

Paimon: Hey (N/N), do you perhaps know what things that Ayaka might like?

Both Aether and Paimon were having trouble with some people on what they like, mostly the people who are misterious and dont show that many characteristics, like Ayaka, Xiao, Diluc, Sara, Ningguang, Ganyu, Sucrose, Jean, Zhongli, and Fischl.

They already got the gifts for Jean, Ganyu, Fischl, Diluc, Zhongli and Sara, mostly because you told them what they like and some other things those certain people enjoy.

You: Well, you could give her silver necklaces or earrings, and maybe something like a charm since she said on what it would feel like to have one, so that works.

They nodded, then headed towards a store where there would be jewelry, you all decided to set the party at your relm, so that everyone doesnt have to walk or take long ways around to nations.

You were now walking around Liyue, since this place has more items than any other nations, you three decided Liyue. Liyue was now decirated with Christmas lights and other pretty decorations on the buildings.

While walking around, you spotted two blue-haired people at a somewhere resturaunt, but for all of the walking around you and Aether did, you were too lazy to speak to anyone so you kept walking to a somewhat tree somewhere in Liyue to rest and get energy.

You were now seated under a tree and your eyes were threatening you to close and rest, so you only took a small nap, but then you felt someone approaching you, but you still kept your eyes closed.

"(Y/N), are you asleep?"

You shook your head no, signalling that you were only taking a rest, but not fully asleep to be knocked out.

"Well, if you are wondering who this is, its Xingqui, my liege"

You opened one of your eyes to see the dark-blue-haired male sitting in front of you.

Xingqui: Good evening, my liege/lady.

You: mhm..

Xingqui noticed your lack of responce and then frowned when he saw how tired you are, so he touched your hand then intertwined both of your fingers together, then returned back to his charming smile.

Xingqui: Well, if I may ask, why are you here by yourself my liege/lady?

You: Im with Aether and Paimon looking for presents for everyone who is invited.

Xingqui nodded, then went to your side then rested himself on your tall body by putting his head on your side since, yes, you are taller.

Xingqui: Well my liege/lady, I was just wondering on when your little party will start.

You: 7:40 pm

Xingqui nodded, then went silent since he wanted you to rest more with that look of tiredness in your eyes, you need rest.

Then, you heard someone else running towards you both, but now had stopped in front of you and Xingqui.

Chongyun: Xingqui!!How dare you left without me accompanying you!!You really left me with Xiangling just to get some alone time (Y/N)!!

Yep, it was Chongyun, he was now yelling at Xingqui for leaving him alone with that cooking maniac. 'I just want to sleep..' you thought.

Then you saw your savior, Aether was also running in persuit of Paimon behing him, struggling to catch up to Aether.

Aether: There you are (N/N)! We were looking for you, we already finished with the presents so..

Getting the message, you stood up which made Xingqui let go of you which made him frown, and there was Chongyun laughing at him.

You then head-patted Chongyun, which made him stop laughing and now was fuming with the actions you did. And also did the same thing with Xingqui when he stood up from his spot.

You: Well, we should now prepare to set up the presents you bought Aether back at home.

You now helped Aether with the stuff he bought since he was struggling with how many things he had.

You: Well then, we will see you soon, Xingqui and Chongyun when the party starts late noon, bye-bye!

You then made a portal back to your home, first went Paimon then Aether, then you waving to the duo with both of them doing the same, then the portal closed.

Back home(Timeskip)

You and Aether were now finished with the presents, and were now setting them up under the christmas tree in the lobby, which was now decorated with christmas decor with the tree in the middle with two curved stairs on the sides.

Aether: Finally..

He then face planted on the couch of the living room, with you taking a seat next to him, now he moved to lay his head on your lap to make it more comfortable.

Paimon was also there, but she fell asleep on your head, ehich made your elf-ears twitch with how comfortable you are.

You: How about lets take a rest for a few hours, since the party wont start for 4 hours now.

He nodded, then closed his eyes to sleep, with you doing the same and were niw resting on the couch with a blanket you had put on you and Aether.

Next part will be tommorow with the preporations of food and the arrival of the others coming to your home.