Chapter 10

As soon as you all arrived to the person who takes you up to the jade chamber, Paimon started the conversation.

Paimon: Hey, do you sell the moon here?

The man smiled

?:Of course, how many?

You: There is never a specific amount(or how the response is :P)

?:Hm, okay you may stand on this platform and it will take you to the jade chamber.

You all nodded, and then stood on the platform.

As soon as you all were ready, the platform moved which startled Aether, making him nearly fall, but he grabbed your left arm which made you shocked.

'Hopefully he doesnt notice something strange about my arm..'

When you all arrived, Aether let go of your arm, as soon as he did that, the same woman who invited you to the jade chamber approached you.

Ningguang: Hello there my fellow guests, it is an honor for you three to accept my invitation.

As soon as she said that, she smiled at you, while your face showed a tiny smile, but faded quickly.

You: Well, it would be rude if us to not accept something as special such as visiting the Jade Chamber.

Ningguang: Ah, of course.

Then, Paimon grabbed the gift from behind her.

Paimon: Here! We made you a present for you being so kind to invite us!

Ningguang: Ah, how nice of you.

She let a smile slip and then grabbed the gift from Paimon.

Ningguang: Anyways, how about we head inside now, it is quite cold out here.

Aether: Of course.

With another smile, she then headed inside while you, Aether and Paimon followed close behing her.

Once you headed inside, the doors closed behing you three while still following Ningguang to her main study.

Paimon: Oh! Ms. Ningguang!

She turned around to meet Paimons sparkling gase.

Ningguang: Yes?

Paimon: Paimon heard that guests to the chamber could get one thing from here, could we pick something!?

Aether: Paimon..

Paimon: Eek!

Ningguang giggled

Ningguang: No, its alright, I like your honesty, but yes you may pick one thing from the chamber.

Paimon: Yay! Now, lets see..

Paimon though while putting her left hand under chin.

Paimon: Paimon wants one of those papers from that board!

Ningguang: Of course.

Paimon clapped her hand while she floated towards the board with you and Aether following behind her.

Paimon: Hmm, lets see..

You: What about the map that is there Paimon?

Paimon looked at where you were pointing at, and it was pointing towards something that looked like a located area with an X.

Paimon: Oo! Good choice (N/N)!

You smiled, and then took off the map off the wall and then handed it to Paimon, with you and Aether looking at the map.

Paimon: Hmm, we should see where this is located at! There must be something where the X is!

You: Well, we need to go towards that location to find out or not.

Aether: It does say something about the Fatui, so we should check that out.

Paimon: Ookay! Lets go!

And with that, you three left the Jade Chamber to go where the location is and see what trouble the fatui were up to.