Chapter 9

Once Aether led you back to the inn, he just was silent and then hugged your right arm, but he didnt know that your left arm was actually mechanical.

You once had an accident with a battle, losing your left arm in the process, you once had problems with controlling the robotic arm, but you managed to still fight with it, good thing your cape had covered you whole arm and hand.

You also have a glove on just incase your cape rips, or moves away from your arm. Back to the main story, he admits that he doesnt feel well, so you placed him on the bed with him still attached to your right arm.

Paimon: Are you sure you still wanna continue exploring till tomorrow?

Aether: Yes, I am sure..I just need rest till tomorrow, then I will feel better..

Since you were taller than Aether, his small body could wrap around your tall body, but he just held onto you the whole night, with both of you sleeping, not seeing a certain adeptus watching you both with a bit of anger.

Once you had both woke up, Aether didnt want to visit Zhongli, but you stated that it would be rude for him to spend money for you if you dont go.

Aether then agreed, but promised to leave once you finish eating with Zhongli, sometimes he wishes what you would look like without the hood, many others as well, but you simply just said, "Patience Aether".

Once you both arrived to Zhongli, you simply talked about his buisness with the Wangshin Funeral Parol and his connection with the Fatui, which made your eyes glow a little hearing the 'Fatui'.

Paimon shivered when your eyes had glowed a bright purple, showing your electro element. Your vision could change into anything, so you showed an Electro vision next to your belt, just to show that you could not be suspicios of having more than one element.

Then, a blue haired girl that had stated the name of Ganyu, landed on a roof, saying that you and Aether were invited to the Golden House from Ningguang, from the Qixing.

Zhongli: Well, you both should head over there immediately, you wouldnt want Miss Ningguang to wait for you now.

Paimon: Hey! Paimon's here aswell!

Aether: Lets just head to the Jade Chamber now (Y/N).

You: Mhm, it was nice talking to you Zhongli and thanks for the food aswell.

Zhongli: Of course Mx (Y/N), anything for you..

He whispered the last part so that you couldnt hear what he said, but Aether heard it which made him glare at Zhongli.

Aether: Cmon (Y/N), lets head there now..

With Aether already angry enough at Zhongli, he grabbed your hand and pulled you away from the table, leaving Zhongli to glare back at Aether for being so protective over you.

"Be careful on who you anger, Traveler.."