Chapter 14

...

...

...

...

We were heading to the Wangshing Funeral Parol to see Zhongli, but the lady outside said he was at the bank.

'Hmm.Why would he want to go to some place filled with fatui...?' Aether thought

'Well, he did say he had a close connection with the fatui, so that would kinda make sense'

You sighed, already wanting to sleep with all of the walking you and Aether did, I mean, who wouldnt be tired from walking around? Definitly not Aether, he always seems to be energized.

You and Aether reached the top of the stairs to the Northlern Bank, finally entering.

Only to see Signora and Childe.

You just kept an unfazed face, not even reacting, even if you do have a burning rage for the fatui, you still kept calm.

Signora: Oh..Its you..

Signora glared at you, which you just kept the same face, not even reacting, heck, you just ignored her prescence.

You: Zhongli...What are you doing here...?

Your voice was quiet, but loud enough to hear, he was nervous with the stare you are giving him, also, you were taller than him by a few inches, so your height was very intimidating, especially with high-heel boots.

Zhongli: I have buisness with these two, so I wasnt there at the Funeral Parol..

Aether: Hmm..What do you even need to deal with, with these two...

He was angry at both of them, but mostly at Childe, after all, he did stab you, so it would make sense he was angry.

Childe was only silent, a little scared by you and Aether's glares, he really was sorry and ashamed, but hes a Harbinger, he mustn't say sorry as a powerful person he is.

You tched

Signora: Yea yea, just give up the Gnosis, Morax

Aether and Paimon were shocked at the reveal, 'he was Morax this whole time?' both thought.

You: Hm.

He then handed the gnosis the Signora, finally satisfied that she didnt fail in retrieving it this time, unlike what happened in Mondstand.

She had rage over you, but she also wanted to know what you look like, probably a beauty with that body-No, she musnt think those things with her new mortal enemy

Signora shook her head lightly, ignoring the thoughts that she was thinking.

Signora: Finally..

Paimon: Wait! You were Morax this whole time!?

Zhongli: Yes, I do apoligize for you knowing who I truly am, but it is for a contract I made with this lady.

Aether: So she had planned to fake your death?

Zhongli: Indeed

You: She had also planned for the future destruction, but handed that job to the Child here.

Childe: Hey! Its Childe, with an 'E'!

Aether and Paimon snorted, which you just ignored Childe's annoyed aura.

Signora: Wow, you are more intelligent than I though..

She then walked towards the doors to leave, lookibg back with a glare.

You huffed, then told Aether its time to leave as well.

He agreed, then left with you following close to you .

Still with Childe and Zhongli

Zhongli glared at the ginger-haired man, then spoke.

Zhongli: I heard you had stabbed my dearest...was that intentional, or on purpose...?

Childe wasnt scared, and had also glared back at Zhongli.

Childe: It was accidental, they were in front of my aim for the traveler.

"I see"

...

...

"And then you failed to do such a request to eliminate him, what a shame.."

Authors thoughts:

I am tired ( ′~‵)