Genshin Ppl being simps(after the chaos of part 2)

There, at the park, was a running kokomi, and there in her arms, was (Y/N), not even bothered with what is happening at the moment.

Then there is her brother, Saki, chasing Kokomi down, and behind him were the three archons, following behind Saki.

Saki: LET THEM GO YOU WALKING FISH!

Kokomi: HELL NO!

Venti: HOW DID THIS EVEN HAPPEN WHILE WE WERE NOT LOOKING?!

Saki: MAYBE NEXT TIME, YOU WILL GET A BETTER MEMORY YOU DRUNK-IDIOT!

Venti: SHUT IT REJECT!

Then, it had escalated again with Saki running after Venti, with the remaining archons still chasing Kokomi.

You: Koko, I want to sleep..

Kokomi heard this, then decided to use her ultimate to walk on the water, leaving behind the two archons, and then (Y/N) opening their portal, truly leaving the two behind.

Zhongli: How did we let this happen.

Raider shrugged her shoulders, then decided to leave it at that since (Y/N) had teleported away while being in Kokomis arms.

Zhongli sighed, then decided to go back to Liyue, and at the background, was Saki still chasing Venti around.

Back to Kokomi and you:

You were now sleeping on her lap, while she softly strokes your hair, having your hood off was less suffocating for you.

She then sighed, with all of that chaos, she did feel a little moody, but now that she has you, she feels more calm.

She then layed down with you still on her lap, then fell asleep in her room, with you sticking by her side the whole day.

(Not a chatfic, but hey, at least you get free cuddles from Kokomi)😙