Chapter 23

Current Location:
Inazuma City

Enjoy! Bold-thoughtsElastic-Talking______________________________

Enjoy!
Bold-thoughts
Elastic-Talking
______________________________

Your POV:

After the encounter, I went back to the city of Inazuma, trying to find Aether.

I simply walked around aimlessly while people kept staring at me with either strange of awestruck expression.

I fixed the cloth that covered my eyes as I see a glimpse of blonde walking at at the entrance.

'Aether..'-You

I walked towards him as he gave a katana(?)to a warrior of the Shogun army.

The man walked away soon as I took the chance to walk towards him with a calm-like smile on my covered face.

Aether then ran up to me and stopped as soon as he was in front of me.

'Hello there Aether, may I ask, why we're you tending to a guard there?'

'Well, this girl named Ayaka who was apart of the Tenrio Commission told me to complete these tasks so that I could see the Shogun'

After hearing Ayakas name, I clenched my fists secretly being my back.

'Ah, that girl...'

'Many people know her as a truthful person, but for me is a different story.

I kept thinking about Ayaka when Aether touched my shoulder which made my attention bring back towards him.

'Sorry Y/N, but you seemed to be a little troubled, did something happen while you were gone?'-Aether

'Ah, sorry about that, but I can assure you that nothing happened, I was simply just focused.'

'If you say so Y/N....'

There was then silence until Aether said he had to go back to the estate, he, of course asked if I wanted to come, I hesitantly agreed.

'Speaking of which, I wonder where did Paimon go...'

I thought as I looked at Aether who was going to the house since we used a teleport waypoint.

'I do hope he hasn't done anything to her, he now does seem quite annoyed with her after we left Liyue.'

I sigh, but still had a neutral face, hoping that Aether wouldn't see my inner worry for the little pixie.

I didn't want to see Ayaka nor Ayato, those two always had something suspicious about them, especially Ayato..

I heard that he came back early from his trip, so there could be a chance that me and Aether could encounter him soon enough.

Few minutes later

My elf ears twitched, meaning that people are approaching my direction as I took a deep breath to prepare myself from meeting Ayaka.

As I saw the three figures, Ayaka looked at me with surprise, as she now walked towards me and looked at me.

Since I was taller than her, she had to look up, as she eyed me with suspicion.

'Ah, Mlady, that is Y/N, they are a companion with the traveler'-Thoma

I bowed which made the girl surprised and lightly blushed with how attractive I probably looked, despite my eyes being covered.

'Hello there miss Kamisato, it is a pleasure to meet you'

Despite my slight annoyance, I had to keep up this kind act so that I wouldn't be suspicious in her mind or eyes.

She soon coughed into her hand and then smiled at me as I stopped bowing.

'Hello there Y/N, it is indeed nice to meet you, would you like to join us to the Komore teahouse?'-Ayaka

'It would be an honor'-You

The small chat soon ended as all of us walked towards the Inazuma city.

Time skip to the discussion about the Vision Hunt decree

'Hm, unfortunately, we do not have any more plans about the Decree, so we are empty since Master Masakatsu has been safely freed'-Ayaka

'Well, I saw we should have a celebration, I have learned about a new "hot pot game" recently, and I feel like you would like it traveler'-Thoma

'I have heard about that game actually, it is just you pick out any ingredients you like, and everyone have to close your eyes, taste it, and see which of the ingredients belong to. -You

'Huh, I never thought that someone like you would know that Y/N..'-Aether

'I have my fair share of things, you could say. '-You

Well, let us try this then, it does sound intertaining'-Ayaka

'Okay!I will get all of the ingredients we will need!'-Thoma

Thoma left, as I now have a smile across my face.

'It is indeed a shame that this happiness will soon end, I'm afraid...'

____________________________

End of chapter

Have a good day/evening/night
(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤