Chapter 16

...

...

...

...

Your Pov:

Aether then soon left after I had said that, I mean, he looked so tired after the talk with Zhongli.

..

I think he is slowly falling on hope for Teyvat

I can't really blame him, he has been through so much, he can't always smile around others for reason.

Heck, he even doesn't talk to Paimon anymore, I mean, she is a little annoying, but still..

...

Nevermind.

Third Pov:

(Y/N) was now looking at the direction of Inazuma, now bored out of their mind.

'Hm, I really don't feel like meeting the Raiden Shogun..'

In the past, they watched Makoto die in her sisters arms, it was a little sad to them, but not sad enough to shed tears.

'Even if Khaenri'ah is still well, the monsters from there still excist.'

(Y/N) was mostly talking to themselves in their mind, not noticing a male was watching her with curious eyes.

Kazuha Pov:

'Is that really the person that I had seen die under that tree...?'

I was pondering, they had the same aura as them...but I don't know...

I felt too intimidated from their prescience, so I didn't even bother going up to them now.

'I need to leave, they might know I am watching them from here'

I then decided to leave quickly before they notice me.

Your Pov:

Hm.

You looked back to see nothing, but just the darkness and the structure of the ship.

...

...

...

...

Did he really think I didn't see him there...?