Chapter 13

(A/N): I said that I would work on it yesterday, not post it🥲

...

...

...

...

Aether Pov:

The Jade Chamber was hard to get to, but thanks to (Y/N) we were able to get on it in time.

There we saw the adeptus and the Liyue Qixing looking at Osial, I also noticed (Y/N) was looking at Osial.

Paimon: Whats going on here? I thought the Adepti and the Liyue Qixing were arguing?

Ningguang: We decided to put our differences aside, and will now deal with Osial together.

Cloud Retainer: Hmph! we are only doing this because the sake of Liyue is now in our hand.

Cloud Retainer was looking at (Y/N) for a long time, does she perhaps know them? Well they are a god, so they must have history with the adepti as well.

You: Lets not get into that topic please.
We have bigger matters into our own hands.

The Qixing then readied the Ghuizong Balista, with the help of Ningguang.

There, the adepti then hopped on top of the Balista, and was now surrounded by a platform.

But then the Fatui showed up, trying to sabotage the Balista.

Paimon: Its the Fatui! They're trying to stop the adepti by trying to break the Balistas.

Keqing: Looks like we have to deal with another problem.

Keqing then jumped on the platform, dealing with the fatui.

You: Cmon, we also have to help, Aether

I nodded, then also hopped on the platform with (Y/N) following behing.

There were three of the Balistas, so Keqing took the middle, I took the left, while (Y/N) took the last one.

Your pov

These idiotic Fatui, even if I beat these guys on a daily basis, it is still annoying to deal with them.

I decided to use ny dua-wield swords to deal with them, since I was using my scythe too much, and these swords are new!

I swear if these damn fatui ruin my sword, I will not show mercy, even if I already dont.

These fatuis are dropping like flies, I can already know someone was watching my movements.

A few minutes of beating the fatuis ass

Finally, they all died-I mean...

...

left..yea!They left!I really do need to control my minds thoughts.

Then, I saw Osial fire a water cannon in the middle, and Aether is just running to the other side..!

I quickly grabbed him by the wrist, right before the cannon hit him.

Then, the platform was starting to break, still holding onto Aethers wrist.

Then, I barely made the jump before me and Aether could fall (A/N:We is stealing yo spotlight now Xiao >:)

Finally, Osial was mostly defeated, but not finished.

Paimon: Oh no! He wasnt defeated! What do we do!?

Ningguang was thinking.

Ningguang: We have to sacrifice the Jade Chamber..

Paimon: B-But isnt this one of the things that you had cherished!?

Ningguang had already decided, now Aether was now in the middle, with the adeptis help to defeat Osial.

You:Hm.

You were silently watching Aether now stabbing in the floor, and now it was falling.

Aether: !

Xiao got there first to help Aether, then you had also teleported with your butterflies, along with the others.

Osial was finally defeated.

After that, everyone was mostly talking to each other, while I was staying silent, until Cloud Retainer, spoke to you.

Cloud Retainer: Thank you for your services, almighty god.

Everyone besides Aether and Paimon were shocked.

'They were a god the whole time?'

You: There is no need to thank me dear Cloud Retainer, as a god, it is my duty to also help my fellow friends .

Cloud Retainer was mostly gentle and kind to you because of your calming aura, and you were also helpful to her, and she also send letters to you from time to time.

'Wait, is that really the same god that saved me many years ago...?'

In this story, you saved Xiao from dying to his karma, then decided to lend him to Morax.

You smiled at Xiao, you had your hood on, as always, so barely anyone could see your smile.

You: Cmon, lets meet up with Zhongli, then we could head to Inazuma next.

Aether was glad to have someone as kind as you to help him, you just feel pity that he will soon find out his sister is in the abbys.

He nodded, then you bid your goodbyes, but not without giving something to Xiao in secret.

'Hopefully, this gift will make you forvive me for leaving you, even if you had already forgiven me, I will still let you keep this.<3

From, Butterflix

He slighty smiled, it was a jade necklace that had the same desighn as his spear with silver as its color of choice.

'I had already forgiven you a long time ago, I just hope you will visit me or even send me letters some time...'

Xiao thought