Chapter 20

________________________________Current Location: Inazuma City

Current Location:
Inazuma City

Enjoy!
________________________________

A/N:Ngl, since I have the memory brain of a peanut, I barely remember the archon quests besides the newer ones, so I'mma just make my story my own way, so don't complain if some of the stories are not going by the lore. Thanks for reading!

Idk if I had addressed this, but the skin color for y/n in this story is not stated, so y/n's skin could be tanned, black, etc.

Your POV:

I stare at the commotion of a guard an a man arguing about something.

'What is going on there?'-Paimon
(A/N:I sometimes despise u auto-correct😙🖕)

'It seems like the citizen is arguing about that vision he has'-You

You signal at the vision in the citizens hands, to which the two companions also look like.

You get closer to hear the argument with Aether and Paimon also doing the same thing.

'Oh no! We gotta help him'-Paimon

Paimon tried to rush over, but was stopped by a girl next to a house, which was in front of the commotion.

'Hey you! Come here! -?

Aether suspiciously looked at the girl, but then changed his mind when you simply walked over to her.

Aether rushed over when he saw you walking, along with Paimon, who was still sceptical about the scene.

'Hey! Why did you call us over! Someone's in trouble! '-Paimon

'Shh! You can't!'-?

You looked over to the scene to which the man hesitantly given his vision to the guard.

Thanks to your sharp eyes, you immediately knew that the vision was fake.

'Hmph! Look what you did! Now he lost his vision-'-Paimon

The man walked over to us

'Thanks Yoimiya for the fake vision! If it wasn't for that thing, then I don't know what I'll do'-Man

'No problem! Just be careful to not be caught next time! '-Yoimiya

The man smiled, then left while hiding his vision back into his cloth.

'Wait....What?!'-Paimon

'Jeez Paimon, you shouldn't always yell at random people'-Aether

'But-'

Aether glared, which took you by surprise since Aether rarely glares, especially to Paimon.

You decided to turn your attention to the girl, to which her name was Yoimiya.

'I apologize for my compannions.'-You

'Oh no worries pretty (gender)!'-Yoimiya

You smiled, to which Yoimiya displayed an even bigger smile than the one she already had.

Finally, Paimon and Aether we're done with their serious argument, with a sad Paimon and a moody Aether.

'Anyways! As you had heard, my name is Yoimiya! I am a firework maker in Inazuma!'

You hummed in amusement(idk how to spell-)with someone in Inazuma who knows Fireworks, but then again the Naganohara family were famous, you just didn't expect her to be the daughter of the family.

'It is nice meeting you too, Yoimiya.'-You

A/n: I might redo this story into genshin being isekaid into the modern world while meeting you, but like an OC! Reader, who knows what I'm thinking. ¯\_()_/¯

________________________________

End of chapter!

Have a nice day/night/evening/afternoon
( ˘ ³˘)