Chapter 6

Seeing someone jump above us, he took out the guards with ease, 'impressive' (Y/N) thought he was probably apart of an organization if he can use two weapons.

?:Cmon, follow me.

The trio all looked at each other, questioning if they should follow the misterious figure, but since he had saved them they had no choice.

Aether: Who even are you..?

?:Ah! So rude of me, but for me, people call me Tartaglia, but please, call me Childe.

You: Child..

Aether snorted a little, while Paimon was just laughing out loud, and then Childe looked at me with a sorta hurt expression.

Childe: Its 'Childe' with an E

You: Oh.

Timeskip to the first adeptus.

Your Pov:
The adeptus told us to get rid of the guards for disturbance, it is quite rude to interrupt someone higher than them..

You: Cmon, lets not waste any time.

Aether nooded, then we ran at the guards at full speed, taking out my weapon, I jumpes above two of the guards and knocked them out.

Then repeated the same process but with different moves, while Aether was trying to focus on the battle, but he coudnt help to not look at your movements.

Of course, someone who was not human coudnt move that fast, they were special they were a god who makes their own rules.

Timeskip to Pharmacy part bcus I rush 👍🏻

Aether Pov:
Me, Paimon, Zhongli and (Y/N) walked into the pharmacy only to see no one behing the counter.

Paimon: Wait, where is the receptionist?

?: Welcome to Bubu Pharmacy

Paimo: Eek! Who was that!?

Paimon held onto (Y/N)'s cape, thinking it was a ghost, so then I decided to check behing the counter and there was...

A child?

?: Welcome customers, I am Qiqi

You: Hmm.. You look like a zombie

Hearing (Y/N) saying that, qiqi had a piece of a totem on her forehead saying ancient words on it, for reading this they were right she was a zombie!

Zhongli: Oh, well hello little....girl we are here to pick up some herbs. (Idk the exaxt iten because I just skip the dialogue and have bad memory)

Qiqi: Well, do you have your signed papers?

Zhongli: Er, Im afraid I do not but..

Skipppp

Qiqi: Okay, go find a cocogoat, and bring it bad to Qiqi.

Aether: What exactly is a cocogoat?

Qiqi: An adeptibeast..

You: Never heard of an adeptibeast with that name..

Aether: So is it not real..

You:...

You kept silent, you of course know there was no such thing as a cocogoat, 'I wonder what does she need it for?' you thought.

Zhongli: What exactly do you need this so called 'adeptibeast'?

Qiqi: Its the milk, Qiqi loves cocogoat milk and wants to try it again.

You: Do you perhaps know the name of this milk?

Qiqi: Yes, but since Qiqi has bad memory I wrote it down here.

Qiqi revealed a piece of paper from her pocket and started reading on what it says.

Qiqi: Here, its called, coconut milk.

Everyone had a shocked expression, especially you, you shouldnt but all of you have to reveal the truth about this coconut milk.

Qiqi: N-no..impossible

Qiqi had small tears forming in her eyes and then you started rubbing circle on her back.

You: Its okay, theres no need to cry now..

Qiqi looked up at you and then holded the end of your cape while you started patting her head for comfort. (My heart hurts-)

??: So, this has happened now..

Again, I apologize for late post, I will make sure to post much faster if I remember, anyways stay tuned for the next part👉🏻