Chapter 26

Enjoy! _______________________________

Enjoy!
_______________________________

The next day

The god returned to see Aether, soon, the two reunited and went to Komore teahouse to see Thoma, but was met with a stressed dog and it's barks.

'What's wrong Taroumoru?'-You

The dog only barked more, but soon, Ayaka ran towards them with a worried expression

'The tenryo commission had taken Thoma as for the 100th vision!'

The two outsiders we're shocked, it seems like Thoma needs help, because Aether had seen the consequences of having their vision taken while Y/N knew it was a dangerous act.

'Cmon Aether, we need to help him, after all, I think you know what happens if your vision was taken away, right?'-You

Aether nodded, soon, he ran out as you did the same, following him as he went towards the ceremony.

Small time skip

Aether soon jumped in a fast pace with electro as he caught the pyro vision of Thoma while the shogun glared at him.

The god soon took down the two guards with electro shurikens(like the traveler) and ran towards Thoma to try to untie the ropes, but got electrocuted by the shogun.

The god glared at her from behind their blindfold as the shogun walked down while making electro pads to approach Aether.

'Exception,are an enemy of enternity'

The shogun then released a strong electro field that knocked Aether back, but the god caught his figure as the two watched the shogun take her sword.

'You will be inlaid upon this statue!'

Soon, glass shaterning was heard as the area changed into a ruin, closing in only Aether as he ran towards Y/N as they did the same, but they were both too late as Aether dissapears from the gods vision.

The god tched, then went to help Thoma again, but guards surrounded the person, they sighed.

'I guess we have to do this the hard way'-You

You soon summoned two sword as you connected the two swords together to make something that has the same shape as a polearm.

'Let us dance.'

Back with Aether

The traveler soon tried to slash the shogun as she spun her spear and slashed the traveler first as electro striked him as he fell unconscious.

Soon, the area changed back to the scene, where Y/N had finished taking the guards down.

The god noticed Aether as they gasped and ran towards him, and tried to wake him up.

The shogun soon approached the two as Thoma tried to cut the ropes on his wrists with a spear left next to him.

The shogun lifted her sword, but hesitated as she say Y/N's glare on her.

'Don't even think about it, Puppet..'

The shogun puppet flinched, as Thoma finished with cutting his ropes and threw a spear towards the shogun, to which she deflected as the force pushed the god and Aether towards Thoma.

The god carried Aether as Thoma soon ran with the god Persuing him as they jumped over a small gap as they continued running.

'Seize them under the vision hunt decree, but leave the person alone.'

'Next time, I will strike twice, but without them'

After talking with Thoma

The two companions walked in the night because Y/N had said to Aether that someone wanted to meet him.

Aether was worried about them, they seemed to show less emotions, like they were growing more colder, Aether also felt the same way, but of the people of the three nation.

The two stopped in a random location, where the two could hear the water runnin from the waterfall nearby.

Soon, a portal appeared startling Aether to take out his sword, but Y/N stopped him, which made him confused.

Soon, a female with the same blonde hair and eyes as him came from the portal, which made Aether shocked to the core.

'Hello there Aether...'

'Lumine..'

Aether stuttered, soon, tears streamed from his eyes, but the god next to him wiped them away while he felt the soft/rough/normal hand of the god on their cheek.

'Aether, I have a proposal for you'-Lumine

'....what is it?'

'Join us, Aether, Y/N had already agreed to joining, why not you?'

Aether was shocked, Y/N had already agreed? Why didn't they tell him?

'If you are wondering why I didn't tell you, Lumine wanted me to not tell you, but she wanted to tell you instead'-You

Ah, there's the reason

'So,brother,do you wanna join the abyss?'

'...'

Aether was quiet, but soon he...

Took his sisters hand

Lumine smiled, then signaled the god to come as well.

And the two out landers finally reunited together, with their beloved god with them, as the god also reunited with their twin.

End of Chapter
_______________________________
Have a good day/evening/night
()

End of Chapter_______________________________Have a good day/evening/night(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤