Chapter 7

(After this chapter I might do a backstory of the friend who betrayed you)Read desc. if you dont get some of the story.

?:Well this happened..

Looking up from Qiqi, there was a man that had green hair and colorful clothing, he also had a dendro vision which caught you off guard.

??: Sorry about that, my name is Baizhu I am the boss of Bubu Pharmacy.

Paimon: Wait, I thought Qiqi was the boss?

?:Moreso you had 'thought'

Paimon: Eek! It talks!

Sounding surprised, the other were also surprised to see a talking animal, moreso a talking snake.

You: Paimon, you shouldnt adress the snake as an 'it' besides, every animal has a gender adressed to them.

?:Hmph, the young person is right, atleast someone adresses me with politeness.

Baizhu: Hm

Indeed, Baizhu was surprised to see someone not surprised to see a talking animal, 'maybe they had experienced talking animals before' Baizhu thought.

Zhongli: Anyways, we are here to buy some herbs for...an important matter.

Baizhu: Herbs you say...Well then the total cost would be 3,000,000 mora

Aether/Paimon: What!?

As soon as he said that, Qiqi tugged on Baizhu's clothing so that she could get his attention.

Qiqi: Can you reduce it, for (Y/N), please?

He was surprised, but then understood because Qiqi now has a soft spot for the person since they had comforted her.

Baizhu, Hmm fine, how about 2,999,999 mora.

Aether: That is still quite expensive..

You: Hmm, fine

Everyone stared at you with surprised, and then you handed the righ amount of mora towards Baizhu with no emotion.

Baizhu: Thank you, now I will get the herbs you have asked for righ away.

Once he said that, he left to get the items, the other stared at you with amazement.

Aether: How did you have enough mora to keep up with that amoun?

You just shrugged, mostly because the previous god had left a whole room of mora for you back at your home (Btw, your home is in another dimension where you have to teleport to get there).

With that said, Qiqi tugged on your cape to get your attention, once you had looked down, she spoke softly.

Qiqi: If you have any freetime, Qiqi hopes that Mx. (Y/N) will come and visit Qiqi.

With her cuteness, you coudnt help but smile, and then agreed to her statement which made her hug your torso.

Then, Baizhu entered the room with the supplies, and then handed them to Zhongli.

Zhongli: Thank you

With that, Baizhu nooded and then entered another room before taking one last glance towards you and then left.

Zhongli: Now that we have the materials, lets move on towards our next step.

Aether nodded, and then the rest of you left, with you saying goodbye to Qiqi and giving her a soft smile and then left with the rest if the others.