Chapter 8

After collecting the perfumes, it was time to put them on the statue of the seven, and there was the others selecting which perfume the god will accept.

Paimon: Ookay! This pefume is made for younger women an-

As soon as Paimon said that, the statue glowed a bright orange, already accepting the first perfume.

Paimon: Woah! We didnt even place the other two perfumes though..

You: I think its best to not judge which perfume the god accepts

Paimon: I guess your right

Mostly, the god next to you only picked that because it had a similar scent towards you.(Mostly, you would smell like sakura flowers sometimes, or like rosemary).

Zhongli: Now then, I guess we are done here, to repay you I will treat you all.

Paimon: Wow! Zhongli treating!? Thats new.

You: Pfft-

Zhongli: Dont worry, I will make sure to bring my wallet this time of letting Mx (Y/N) paying everything.

You: Its no issue Mr. Zhongli, so dont worry yourself for me.

Zhongli had a little blush on his cheeks, to which Aether noticed and glared at him while he is holding your hand, tightened with the rage he felt.

You: We should go back now, shouldnt we?

Zhongli: Oh yes, we should meet at 9:40 Pm,  I will await for your arrival.

You nodded, and then left which made Aether calm down and put two hands on your one hand, rubbing circles on your hand.

Aether: Cmon, lets go back to our inn, I am already tired of all this walking

You: Okay

With that, Aether led you back to the inn, also he knows about how you were a touch-starved person, since you never pull back from hugs or affection, only from your friends.

Of course, Venti knows that since he observed on how much your expression changes when you feel his touch, so Venti shows alot of affection towards you.

Hopefully, Aether and Venti would be the only one to know that, since they didnt want people to be 'comfortable' with you.