A/N

I am thinking in writing another book that was stuck in my head and decided to inform you all.

The book would be a Tokyo Revengers x Dangonranpa(whatever it is spelled) x !Raiden Shogun!Reader.

Basically, you the main character is pronounced The almighty Raiden Shogun who was casted down from the heavens to the Earth because the gods had feared you and wanted to destroy the chosen city you live in, Tokyo. But then you had defeated the gods and the people of tokyo had took notice and named you as the leader of their region, so you gave the people your title as The Raiden Shogun or Almighty Shogun, and so fourth.

Also, you had a twin brother because you were once human but then died during childbirth, and your twin knew, saddened that his twin, you had died.

Now he helps you with the technology of Tokyo and quickly learned the way of hacking, hence by 'hopes peak academy' they gave you the title of Ultimate Hacker, to have the audacity to send a letter to a god, but you still accepted it, with the permission of your twin, who is obviosly the eldest by human age, but you were a god, you were much more older than him, but still accepted the fact.

Now you live in a castle (That is the same as the Raiden Shoguns from Genshin ;) with your brother and a few maids/butlers.

Stay tuned for the story, I will start it if I have motivation to, so be patient ♥ Thank you for reading this little reminder 😄✨