Chapter 18

Lol, how are you all on this day?

Dont have to answer that.

Anyways, dont blame me for the lack of talking, blame my bad memory of the storyline.

Honestly, I need to check youtube, or just write it with many timeskips.

Anywho, enjoy the chapter.

________________________________

Timeskip to after the chaos

Paimon: Geez, that was a lot to deal with

Aether agrees

Thoma: Ahaha, lets continue this conversation elsewhere.

Thoma half-heartedly laughed, then proceeded towards the middle of Ritou.

Thoma: Okay, now that thats done, you can ask any questions you have about me, or anything else.

Aether: Tell me about the Shirasagi Himegimi

Thoma laughed

Thoma: Straigth to the point I see, then, let me re-introduce myself, I belong to the Kamisato clan of the Yashiro Commission on Narukami Island, Im an attendant of the Shirasagi Himegimi.

Paimon scolded

Paimon: Ugh, you've been keeping your identity a secret from us this whole time!

You sighed, silently watching everything go down.

Talking continued

Thoma then looked at my direction

Thoma: Oh, one more thing--take this invitation, when you get to Narukami, you both can find me at Komore Teahouse, as per the letter.

He handed (Y/N) a letter, in the front had a stamp, and says the word Invitation, written onto it.

Thoma: Goodluck with everything, see you!

He then leaves

...

Silence.

You then loudly sighed, which caught the attention of Aether.

You: Thoma could have at least know that outlanders cannot leave outside of Ritou..

Paimon: Oh, well thats a problem..

All three of you pondered

Actually, you have access to leave Ritou, since this isnt the first time you have been to Inazuma.

You could just talk to the guards that those two are with you, and then would leave you three to continue outside of Ritou.

You: Well, I could try to ponder the guards that you two are with me, then they would at least let you two leave Ritou.

Paimon: Well, it doesnt hurt to try

Paimon shruggs

You then headed to the entrance of the other island, where you are planning to take the two out of Ritou.

'If they dont, then a bit of threats wouldnt hurt, would it?'

You secretly smirked under your hood.
________________________________

Thanks for the views, I didnt really expect this story to get a ton of views tbh.

But its Genshin, who woudnt look at a story including genshin in it.

Anyways, I really do appreciate it♥