Time to go (part 1) ☑️

"Are you sure you don't want to sleep? I mean, I'll get out tomorrow and be able to go to bed eventually. But you will still be stuck here." Reno asked as Mitch's head fell down yet again.

Mitch nodded. "I want to enjoy the last moments of us together before you get out of this place." He said and kissed his boyfriend's head. "I'm so happy for you."

Aaron looked at Mitch. "And I'm worried for you. What if something goes wrong once I'm not here?" His face showed a lot of worries.

"Then in the worst of the worst case scenario, I will attach myself to Todrick or Kimy so that I can be with my whole family no matter if my little twins like you or not." Mitch smiled reassuringly. "But I will do my best for always being in the best possible scenario."

Reno pulled himself closer. "Promise me that you won't provoke anyone." He took Mitch's hand. "I mean it, I don't want to see you get out with bruises everywhere or not at all." He smiled when he felt lips on his head. 

"I can promise that I will do my best to not anger anyone, but the bruises aren't something that only depends on me." He rubbed his boyfriend's arm as he held him close. "I wanted this to be a surprise, but I really want to tell you. I asked Todrick to get me a permission to come to your hearing. And he managed to get it. I will be there to see you get out." He whispered with a smile.

Reno looked up at him. "So you're going to see me as a free man as soon as possible."

Mitch chuckled. "Well, I thought that it's more like spending as much time as possible." They looked at each other and then cuddled back.

10:00am

Mitch was in the row right behind his boyfriend and Todrick right beside him. The judge walked in and sat everyone down. Then his eyes met with Mitch's orange onesie (or jumpsuit, which ever you like more) and studied it for a moment. "What does that inmate do there? Why isn't he in his cell, or wherever he'd be at the moment?"

Todrick and Mitch stood up and the lawyer spoke. "Sir, he-"

The judge cut him off. "I am talking to the other person standing at the moment."

Mitch looked at Todrick and then to the floor, before he looked back up at the judge. "My lawyer managed to win me an opportunity to come with my cellmate to see his, hopefully, release." Aaron looked at him with a small, but genuine, smile.

The judge looked at him with a puzzled look. "And why would that be necessary?"

"Because, sir, I want to see my boyfriend be set free. I have clean jail record, so I have no risk of running away therefore it was possible to support him here. Nothing more behind it, just spending little bit more time with him before I, hopefully, get set free." Mitch smiled back at Reno.

The judge nodded. "Okay then, you can sit and let's begin."

The trial didn't take long because Aaron also had clean jail record. At the end, when judge was about to say the final verdict, Aaron looked quickly at Mitch. Mitch nodded with proud smile. "You've got this." He whispered as quietly as he could.

"Seems like you two do have something in common. Both at their best behavior in place that is dangerous every single minute of every day." The judge said and set Aaron free.

Mitch stood up as the judge was leaving and hugged his boyfriend as soon as he could. The guard came to take him back, but Todrick stepped in. "Give us a moment, please, I have news for my client."

Guard nodded. "Sure, but make it quick, he should be on his way as soon as possible."

"What's going on?" Mitch expected something within the family going sideways again.

"I found evidence that points to the main and basically only evidence was actually planted or not anything illegal. I asked for couple of favors and I got new analysis done. You won't believe the results, my eyes nearly fell out of my head." Mitch looked at Reno and then back at Todrick. "Half of the batch was actually chalk powder and when it comes to the planting, it gets even more interesting."

"This can get even more interesting?" Reno asked obviously shocked by what he just heard.

"Bet your boyfriend on that. The prints on the bag don't match your own. They're not in the system, but from what I know, you're already in thanks to your ex-girlfriend. So there's no actual evidence pointing at you and you should have been charged with half of the weight if anything at all." Mitch's eyes nearly popped out if his skull. "I want to take it to the judge right next week with all reports and paperwork." He smiled at Mitch.

"Does that mean what I think it means? My boyfriend is coming out next week." Reno looked from Mitch to Todrick and back.

Mitch chuckled. "It means that we're going to gamble on my time in that hell. Either we win or I'm going to spend the rest of my time in there." He looked at Todrick. "Are we 100% sure that we can get me out?"

"Yeah. I'm getting you out next week." Todrick smiled.

Aaron's eyes filled up with tears. "You're coming to your little girls soon." He hugged his boyfriend.

Mitch leaned his head against the one set on his shoulder. "I'm coming back to you as well." He whispered. "Now let me go back in that hole for few more days." He pulled away.

Aaron quickly grabbed his head and kissed him before letting him go. "Just please don't provoke them. I don't want to lose you like that." He gave his boyfriend a look.

He chuckled. "Wouldn't dream of leaving you all like that." He walked to the guard who took him away.

Aaron and Todrick started walking out of the building. "I beg you, please make sure that he gets out safely and quickly. He will push a button or two and it will not end well. He promised to not provoke, but he has this talent to provoke with just his existence, especially since they know that he has a boyfriend." He said as they crossed the last threshold of the house.

"Of course. Do you want to go get a coffee or something and tell me a story or two from there?" Todrick stopped himself and gave a thought to what he said. "I don't mean it like a date, but it did sound that way, sorry. I know you're taken. And you both seem to care about each other a lot." He smiled a bit proudly.

"I do care a lot. I have never imagined that I would be in this situation, but I can't really complain. I mean I have gorgeous and caring boyfriend, what more can I ask for?" He smiled. "Yes of course if he stood by us right now, it would be even better, but you know what I mean."

"Of course. But he will be here soon." Todrick smiled. "Do you have someone who can take you to wherever you're going?"

"No, but I don't want to bother anyone with taking care of me as if I'm a little baby. I can walk to wherever I'm going." Reno waved it off.

Todrick gave him a look. "Do you not know where you're going to live?"

Reno shrugged. "Well they took my apartment like right after I got sent to jail. But I'm sure that I can manage."

Todrick wagged his finger at Aaron. "No, I can drive you to your parents' house or you can stay at my place. I don't even want to imagine what tantrum if I didn't take care of you while he couldn't."

"Oh, I know, but I don't want to waste any more of your time. I'm sure you have a lot of work." Aaron shook his head.

Todrick laughed. "I gave everything important, which is coming up these next few days, to my second assistant. Come on, don't make me beg you. I want to hear about your time with Mitch in that hole."

Reno sighed. "Fine, but the second your phone rings, I will go." Todrick agreed to that deal.