Abby's old home ☑️

Just a picture that I took. It has no connection to this. It's from my cold school :(

_____________________________________

"If you want, you can go to aunt," Mitch looked at Kirstie through a mirror.

"Wiw I have to shtay the-e?" she looked up at him. He shook his head.

"If you don't want to, you can come home. But you can't be alone yet. I don't want you to get hurt," cop silently smiled to himself.

"So I can go to auntie?" she asked sadly.

"Sure, munchkin. I will come for you, when we will be on our way home. Okay?" she nodded. "I'm going to stop and lead you in," the car stopped.

Abby's head raised and she looked around. "We'we not the-e," she said still a bit sleepy.

"No. This is where your aunt lives. Kirstie will stay here, while we go get your things from where you lived with your mom," she smiled, that she will go home. "You can sleep little longer," Mitch stepped out of the car.

He made his way to Kirstie's door. Her door opened and her father's arms unbuckled her. She wrapped hers around his neck. He picked them both up and walked to his sister's door. Soon after their knock doors opened and smiling woman appeared in them. "Long time no see," she giggled and took her from her brother.

"Once we will be on our way back, I will call you to ask if she's staying here or coming home to me," he pinched her nose, earning happy giggle. He kissed her heads and went back to his car. "I'll miss you, munchkin," she waved at him before door closed and he sat in. Then he noticed that he didn't close door after taking Kirstie on his arms.

He was about to step out, when officer Jessonas stopped him. "I'll close them," he pushed the door from the inside and doors flew their way to their place. Mitch started the car and drove to Helen's house.

"Am I going home?" Abby asked, when she saw her house.

"Yes, but he have to take your things first. You have home with Kirstie and me, but I'm sure you have things here that you want or need," she nodded and looked down. Mitch parked the car and immediately went to her. He unbuckled her and picked her on his arms. "What's wrong, bubble?"

"I missh my mommy. I want hew back," she looked at the officer that stood next to them. "I want to vive with hew again," Mitch sighed sadly and hugged her closer.

"Your mommy did many bad things and she has to be punished, so she will understand that it's not right. Once her punishment is over you will be back in her arms. Until then you will be with me," Mitch kissed her head. She snuggled her face to his shoulder. Mitch sighed and rubbed her back.

"When wiw I shee my mommy?" she mumbled to his shirt.

"I don't know, bubble. It's not my decision," he walked to their apartment. It looked horrible. Clothes were everywhere, glass shattered all over the floor, pillows were everywhere but not bed and couch, one of the doors were broken. "Is this how it looked like before you came?" Mitch looked at the officer.

"Yes. We didn't have to move with anything. She had a lot of drugs with her and that was enough for us to take her. If Abigail wouldn't start crying, we wouldn't know she was here," Mitch's arms tightened around his daughter in protective manners.

"I'm so sorry I didn't help you," he kissed her head. "This isn't good enough for you. This is my fault, that you lived in this," her tiny arms wrapped around his neck.

"We'll wait outside. I don't think it's safe for her here. If you'll need anything just call for us," officer said.

"I have to veave you too," Abby looked at her father.