Do (not) ☑️

Friday after meeting with Lori and judge

"Dad, can we go to pawk?" little girl jumped up at Mitch's bed. He was still asleep due the amount of work he went through this week. "Daddy," Kirstie shook him. He opened his arms and pulled her to his chest.

"We will, but let dad sleep little longer, okay? He had to work very hard and it squeezed all his energy out. We will eat breakfast, I will make us some lunch we can go to park and have our little picnic time. Can work?" she squeaked happily and nuzzled to his chest. She loved picnics with her dad.

Mitch was stress-free again. He managed to get all his work done and case that Miss Marshall brought was closed successfully. Mister Satori has to pay 10.000$ to doctor and another 5000$ to Mitch's company. Mister Satori is going to be very angry, when the letter will get to him.

Mitch fell asleep, but only for short time. When he looked at the clock he read 8:04. That little girl should learn how to sleep longer, he thought. He slowly got up and went to make breakfast and lunch for them. Before he could be done, Kirstie came. "When wiw we go?"

"As soon as I'm done, munchkin. Here you go, breakfast and I'm going to pack things, okay? Then we can go," she smiled happily and dug to her food. This was the fastest she ever ate her breakfast. He didn't even get to pack their drinks. "Are you that excited or hungry?"

"The fiwst one," she couldn't say that word yet. She always focuses on the right way and then get disappointed that it didn't work out.

"Okay. Go get dressed, little speedy," she giggled over the name and ran to her room. "Hey, no running in the house, you can slip, fall and hurt yourself," he called after her, still knowing it had no point. He was fully aware of the fact that until she falls, she won't stop it.

He packed everything and went to get dressed himself. When he turned to go for his little princess, he jumped a little. She was there in doorway with comb in her hand and puppy eyes on her face. "Pwetty pvease," he smiled, sat down and sat her on his lap.

"You know, you're beautiful like this," he kissed her head and then got to combing it. He split her hair into two vertical halves and made her two ponytails. Then he sat her down on the ground and returned her that comb. "Here you go," she smiled kissed his cheek and went back to her room.

That little angel, he thought. He went back down, took the basket and got his shoes on. Then his daughter came. "Weady!"

"Shoes, pumpkin," she sat down on the ground and started her always hard fight with her shoes. After long 3 minutes of fighting she was ready. "Take my hand and don't let go until I let you do otherwise," her small hand took two of his fingers and they left the house.

"Wiw we go to shee auntie Kimy?" she looked up at her father. He was so happy to see, how well they got along. She takes her almost like a mother.

"If she will agree with it then sure. But I can't make decisions like that without her," she nodded and squeezed his two fingers as they walked on sidewalk.

"Daddy, why awe othe- kids going to kindewgawten?"

"Because their parents don't have time for them. I don't either, but auntie Kimy said she can take care of you. You will have to go to school one day and I will miss seeing you when I get home from work," he said. "I will be coming there for you and we will go home together," she smiled at the image.