I don't want you to veave me ☑️

Mitch was asleep on his bed. He slept so tight that he didn't hear his phone ringing. It was his boss and he was sleeping as if nothing was happening.

Kirstie came to his bed, with hard time getting up and then closed his nose. He woke up quickly. Then he heard his phone. "Good mowning to you too," Kirstie said and snuggled in his covers and pillow.

He chuckled and quickly answer the call. "Good morning, Mister Grassi. I guess you're heavy sleeper," his boss chuckled.

"Usually not. But I was tired after hard weekend. Am I late to work?" he quickly looked at time on his display.

"No, it's just that your last case is coming back. Mister Satori wants little revenge," Mitch felt like someone doesn't like him.

He sighed. "I'll be at work soon and I'll call doctor Marshall to come for meeting," Mitch said getting up.

"You can sleep little longer. You're work time starts in over an hour," Mitch's boss said. "I'm here only because I have meeting in half an hour and I needed some papers."

Mitch walked to the bathroom to brush his teeth. "I can come sooner. My sister will be here soon, so girls won't be alone," Mitch said taking cup for water out.

"What? Didn't you say that you have one daughter?" boss asked with obvious shock in his voice. "We obviously need to catch up on everything."

"Sure. Maybe you can come over some day, if you want. It's not like I'm going to be against spending time with such a nice person that helps me with managing my time," Mitch said with chuckle. His boss laughed and agreed. They decided that once they can, they will talk about the visit.

When he was done and about to leave, he jumped up in fear as Kirstie stood behind him with tired eyes looking at him. "Awe you going to wowk now?"

"I'm not sure yet. Come here. Why didn't you sleep little longer? You seem to be tired," he picked her up and walked with her to his bed.

She snuggled up in his chest and fell asleep right away. He chuckled. His little pumpkin always slept on his chest.

Then pair of eyes looked at him through door. When Abby saw her father wasn't asleep, she made her way to his bed, dragging Mister Snuggles right behind her. "Mowning," she rubbed her eyes and hugged his arm.

"Morning to you too, bubble," he kissed her head. "How many unicorns did you see in your dreams?"

"None, but it wash amazing dweam anyways," she giggled. "Awe you going to wowk shoon?" he chuckled to himself, seeing the resemblance between his little girls.

"Probably. There's problem at work and I have to fix it," Mitch pulled his daughter into his lap. "But I will try to get back as I can."

"Is auntie coming today?" she looked up at him.

He nodded. "Of course she is. I wouldn't leave my little angels alone," she giggled and nuzzled to her father's chest.

"When wiw you come back?"

He shrugged. "Depends on the amount of work, but don't worry, I will for sure be back before dinner."

"And wiw giws come with auntie Kimy?" Abby looked up at her father. He nodded smiling. "Yay!"

"Shhh, let your sister sleep little more," he said and kissed Abby's head. "If I will have time, we can go somewhere out of town during some weekend, how about that?" he tickled Abby's little tummy.

"Suwe," she shrugged and hugged his arm. "I don't want you to go," she looked at him with pouting lips.

"I have to, I have to help one nice doctor with bad patient. Don't worry, okay? You won't even notice I will be gone," he hugged her petite body. "I will miss you, but I'm needed today," she nodded sadly. She already missed him - even tho he was still with her.