Chapter 5: PARTNER!!!

"If a moments awkward, you can always count on me, to make it even more awkward."

-Luke

Luke's pov

It was now the weekend thank god! Hell is not a place for such sexiness if you ask me. I walked out of the school, and was playing T.G.I.F loudly, and honestly didn't give a fuck about who heard me. Ashton trailed behind me, and Michael was right beside me.

Calum well, we liked him and all, but the fact that he was dating my sister, and shot us down in front of her all the time, for the past three days, wasn't that fun to be honest.

Suddenly someone leaped onto my back.

"Gahh! I have been attacked by a bear! This is how I die, crushed by a bear!"

Calum snickered, as he climbed off my body.

"Its too late! The air is leaving my lungs, my heart is slowing down. Now here I will die. And disappear into nothingness."

"So dramatic," Michael muttered.

"Hey, I'll guess I will take his jacket then," Ashton said.

"Bitch, I wish you would. Keep your filthy hands off the merchandise, and my jacket."

Calum helped me to my feet, and then he coughed for some reason, like he was embarrassed. Weirdo. I couldn't have an awkward sidekick.

Calum then coughed again.

"Since its Friday, I was just wondering if you guys would like to come over to my place and hang out. Ashton, you can tell them where it is, since you know of course."

Michael bit his lower lip. "Sorry, but I got a date with Abigail! I am taking her to see fifty shades of gray."

"Hmm, interesting. Oh what's that, can you feel that? Its a sign from god saying your fucking going to Calum's house. When's the last time we hung out together at each other houses? No, and the time I took your stuff doesn't count."

Silence.

"Exactly, besides, she can always go on a date with someone else. You know I really do truly hate her. You love her for some unknown reason though."

Michael groaned, and dialed Abigail telling her he had a shit ton of homework to do. He shouldn't have put it on speaker.

"Noo you hang up!" Abigail squealed.

"No baby you hang up!" Michael giggled. I was about to stomp over there, but Calum was already there.

"For fuck's sake!" He swiped the phone out Michael's hand, and hung it up.

Seriously. Partner in crime like right there.

"So come to my house at 7:00 pm."

I stiffened, but nodded anyway. That would be a slight problem, but I could get there around seven.

******

"Lucas! Where is your report card?" My mum yelled.

I slid it out of my backpack, as we sat at the table. It was almost seven, and I already knew what was coming.

My dad looked at it, then looked at my sister's.

"You are always trying to show up your sister! Why can't you let her be in the lime light sometimes! She tries so hard, and all you do is fuck around!" My dad roared.

Demi glared at me, and then saw I had straight A's, and she had C's, B's and one A.

All I did was smile. They still loved me, that's all that mattered.